IGNORED

Analog Love

Guest Dr Dinsync

Guest Promo

First track 'Dr Hat' sounds very much like Universal Indicator material no question. Its nice but not necessarily that original me thinks. I do quite like the feel of the UI material when I'm in the mood though. Quite groovy but seriously your inspiration must have been UI! Yeah I quite like this it builds very nicely. Not very orignal but nice minimal effective UI inspired aceeeeeed! I won't bother to comment on any of the other tracks at the moment because stupid MySpace refuses to stream them and so I wasn't able to hear them properly.

Guest Dr Dinsync
First track 'Dr Hat' sounds very much like Universal Indicator material no question. Its nice but not necessarily that original me thinks. I do quite like the feel of the UI material when I'm in the mood though. Quite groovy but seriously your inspiration must have been UI! Yeah I quite like this it builds very nicely. Not very orignal but nice minimal effective UI inspired aceeeeeed! I won't bother to comment on any of the other tracks at the moment because stupid MySpace refuses to stream them and so I wasn't able to hear them properly.

there's no track called Dr Hat, though i know what you mean.

And well, this track was some first ever hardware jam i did right after re-organizing my setup, new synchroniser, etc. And what do you do to test it? Exactly, make UI inspired aceeeed! :D

Guest Promo
there's no track called Dr Hat, though i know what you mean.

:laughing: My brain is fried. In fact is was 'Corpa Lounge 5' I was referring to but then you probably know that.

Yeah I've been listening to the rest of your shit which is pretty nice. I can't believe these tracks are from 1997!?! Damn that's a long time ago. I think your style overall reminds me of the more laidback Drexciya jazzy shit. What's your actual set up by the way?

Guest greenbank

yeah decent, liked it. i looked at your myspace randomly earlier after thinking dr dinsync was an ace name when i saw it somewhere or other and hung about to listen to them all.

Guest Dr Dinsync

Promo;

only the corpa lounge jams are from 1997, between then and last year i've been working, ill, living lovelife, moving to the UK, etc etc. I'd given up abit on music making from there because there were so many changes in tastes and styles and sounds and stuff that i started to question my own work, if it would still be listened to, you know..

2 Years back i re-started it all again just for fun, got a few old synths back from the attic (i've sold a couple of others) and i started jamming again. I was back in love with music making again, abit dusty in mind, but back in bizz. I still wish i hadn't sold the other synths though..

Right now, my setup includes 'them old Jappy's', Roland tr606 and tr707 (i sold the tr808 :'( ) tb303, sh101 (i swear i still have it, but it's somewhere laying around the attic) and mc202, Alesis MMT8 (wich i hardly use though), Dtronics MS-16 midi2sync synchroniser, Roland m160 16 line mixer, Korg ms20, Korg ms2000, Korg poly 800, Korg poly 800 inversed (black keys), Yamaha DX7 (need to fix it's powersupply, it fell off the stairs to a fatal death (i'm clumsy, i know..)), and all of it is controlled with a simple laptop, but i need to save some money for a powerbook or something, cause using Cubase with midi works like fuckin shit for some reason.

Guest Mr. Modular

The good thing is that you live just 10 minutes away from my house so you can always use my gear :)

Guest αnalogue ψings
but the bad thing is that your ARP doesn't fit in my clio :D

get a room, you two :laughing:

or a doepfer rack space or something...

Guest Mr. Modular

but the bad thing is that your ARP doesn't fit in my clio :D

get a room, you two :laughing:

or a doepfer rack space or something...

Haha :cat:

Archived