IGNORED

Selling Teenage Engineering OP-Z and Polyend Tracker

Stock

Hello everyone !

I finally decided to sell some gear :

- My OPZ (very good), which I bought in 2018, and sadly don't use much for the past 2 years. It has been stored in its box and is only presents the usual defects of this machine: buttons sometimes do a double click, the encoders sometimes pop a bit off their sockets, and it has a very slight bend. Nothing that will prevent you from using it. It is sold in its original box with its usb-c cable, cheat-sheets and user manual. Please note that it doesn't come with any expansion pack!

- My Polyend Tracker, which I utterly love. Bought in 2021, comes in its box with all originally included accessories as well. I'm afraid I'll have to keep the SD card, because I am selling it to buy a Tracker Mini. The Tracker works very well, is very good+, I never removed its screen protection (so it looks kind of dusty on the picture).

These are not yet on Reverb, I only put them for sale on Audiofanzine but I will consider WATMMers first.

Prices are €350 for the OPZ, €380 for the Tracker but I am open to discussion. You will have to pay for shipment yourself.

They have been used in non smoking environments.

PS : I also have a Pocket Operator (PO-35 Speak), not firmly decided on selling it yet but I can do bundles if you want.

opz3.jpg

tracker1.jpg

• Like 1