IGNORED

sy-psy

Guest yanG

i don't remember the first song sounding much like this...the change up at 1:45 was my favorite part. i really liked the atmosphere throughout the whole track, nice dreamy synth waves. at times if felt like it was missing just a little something.... overall i liked it alot.

Guest yan_g

thanks, i've done half the work and i'm experiencing difficulties for the second half (always more difficult isn't it?)

This track starts out great (and that's good, b/c it took like 15 min to d/l).

I can tell there's a ton of detailed work in this, and it comes out sounding pretty good. I like how it slowly starts to get more sinister around 1:45 and then good natured again. you're playing with my emotions!@

anyway, I like the composition a lot, it's very well thought out and fun to follow along because it's changing so much. There was nothing in this track that lasted too long or didn't last long enough.

I usually like your tracks a lot, this sounds like the best one I've heard in a while. Thanks for the listen. :grin:

Archived