IGNORED

Long time lurker turned producer. A big Thank You!

First of all, I like to send out a big hello to everyone here. I have been following and lurking around the forum for a long time now, mainly using it to scope out new music and show off in front of my friends by playing them tracks I came across here. I never considered joining as I didnt think I had much to contribute, the way I grew up had me believe that even when people are looking for subjective opinions, mine wouldnt be welcome. As things tend to go, I became increasingly interested in producing my own stuff and a lot of concepts, ideas and inspiration that became part of my musical identity have been sparked here. This is around two years ago when I decided to dive into this world. Now, for all this time, I sort of kept my stuff to myself, I wasnt really confident to show off things that, in retrospect, were good exercises, but far from worthwhile tracks.  I also want to say that I am familiar with the rules and even if not, it barely makes sense to selfishly post my own stuff before contributing the community, which is part of the reason why I held of on joining for so long. However, with some big names in the industry taking a liking in my work, I really became encouraged and started realizing that my work is finally taking shape and that way more experienced pairs of ears are enjoying what I do. With that being said, I will abstain from posting my tracks for the moment. I am currently trying to track down posts that had a profound influence on me and the ones from which I drew inspiration and knowledge in order to pay my dues and at least give my thank you to the people who played a part in my journey so far. It will surely take a good while and if people here dont mind, I might post some of my tracks along that process. But yea.. this is already an essay so I will wrap it up. 

Thank you all for having me and thank you for everything over the years. Its really good finally feeling like I could contribute to this community in a meaningful way. Much love! 

Kama

p.s. Im not that good at these things, hope it doesnt come across in a bad way haha 

• Like 2