IGNORED

the cowboy

Guest arsenlives

Guest arsenlives

this track was made with a toys r us brand drumset and my bass. the vocals come from a man i met in east oakland in the middle of the night.

how does the mix sounds to the world out there?

this track was made with a toys r us brand drumset and my bass. the vocals come from a man i met in east oakland in the middle of the night.

how does the mix sounds to the world out there?

Nice voice sample. Random strangers are great for those. The mix itself clips like crazy. I'm assuming that's intentional. Sometimes I like clipping. The Flaming Lips turn clipping into an art, like clipping that's meant to be there. I'm not so fond of the more digital-sounding clipping. The drum and bass grooves however are both very cool.

Guest version2006

sounds pretty good over here in Temescal... :cool:

Sounds like the dudes that live under the Hegenberger bridge by the Coliseum

i didnt feel much from your earlier tracks... a bit cold i thought but cowboy is a great track. This track is more alive than most people... when it grows its extremities have walk over to my house.

Guest arsenlives
sounds pretty good over here in Temescal... :cool:

Sounds like the dudes that live under the Hegenberger bridge by the Coliseum

it was actually right by the train tracks in between the high and park st bridges.

very close though.

Archived