IGNORED

Should I keep working on this??

I just basically want to see if people like this at all, because I'm my own worst critic and I sometimes have trouble telling if the stuff I make is actually any good.

This is something I made a few weeks ago after getting acid out of my system. Kind of a return to old ways for me.

it's called Home Sweet home. It's very far from finished.

http://www.myspace.com/gelcap

any comments/advice/flames are very much welcome.

thanks.

Guest yan_g

keep working on it if you feel like you can bring it somewhere, or give it time, start something else and come back on it later.

Alright, I just lost the file to this song :unhappy: because I corpted some important file on my computer, had to restore the hard drive (partial restore) and I couldn't get the file out of my user account because it was password protected. fuck!

So disregaurd the post title. The song is finished....

:cry2:

this is a sad thing to lose music

Well, I'm just glad I still have the mp3, and that I worked on it for as long as I did (pretty much all day today). I like it too. first track I've made in a little over a month.

still, there was so much more I wanted to do to this...

oh well.

sucks about your your comp fuckin up man.

I think some good stuff could have been with that first intro pad, maybe even just a littlemore delay, maybe longer attack, and then layer it with a different attack. That would be cool... anyway. yeah the beat is a bit cheesey, but your production is pretty clean. The track is a little too tranced out for my tastes though.

thanks for checking it out.

I'm still working on getting the file back, and if I do I'll finish it. I think I'm done with this kind of stuff for awhile though, I'm getting kind of bored with it, I think it probably shows on these tracks.

Archived