IGNORED

SEPARATE THE LATEST CREATIONS AND OTHER

Guest 2780

Guest welcome to the machine

YES YES YES! I agree fully, even if TECHNIQUE is a subforum, some way of differentiation is needed badly. I come here because it used to have the most valid and varied technique discussions I could find, but now it's a bit of a mess, and it's hard to find the discussions among the tracks!

not that i don't appreciate the tracks ;)

o

Guest androne

this was discussed and there was a poll, its probably still on the first page, or maybe the second page, anyways, its been considered already. im not sure what the final decision was, but it was fairly recent.

hmmm yea.... that topic has been closed for a week now and separate forums won the poll and nothing is happenening, except messyness over EKT discussion :(

Guest Max Marlow
I wholeheartedly agree with the above

me too

and i am pretty sad some old question of me is gone with old watmm.

:confused:

Guest Young Rich

forgive me my ignorance but what does YLC stand for?

maybe for now we should, as chaosmachine suggested earlier, put the appropriate abbreviation as a tag at the beginning of the topic title?

forgive me my ignorance but what does YLC stand for?

maybe for now we should, as chaosmachine suggested earlier, put the appropriate abbreviation as a tag at the beginning of the topic title?

Your Latest Creations

Archived