IGNORED

guitar pedals

Guest iep

On 7/23/2020 at 7:38 PM, sheatheman said:

Thinking about dropping around $300 on a pedal. What’s your favorite?

i have wanted a shallow water from Fairfield circuitry for a long time, but I ended up recreating it in ableton and it sounds very good. Just don’t have a low pass gate/even know what a LPG is.

also thinking about an H9, but that’s a little more expensive. 

I've been back and forth about buying one of these the last few weeks...think I may pull the trigger today - seems like quite the magical box, just hurts how expensive it is, but cant complain when it makes things sound so good...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/3/2020 at 10:12 AM, TRiP said:

I've been back and forth about buying one of these the last few weeks...think I may pull the trigger today - seems like quite the magical box, just hurts how expensive it is, but cant complain when it makes things sound so good...

anyone interested, i made a version of Shallow Water in ableton. Uses m4l devices so you need that to run it, and ableton 10. i ended up really loving this effect and use it on TONS of stuff.

Shallow Water.adg

Archived