IGNORED

MC-500MKII Tracs.

Guest Thisket

Guest thisket

'96 Summer Punch. Reminds me of an old extinct brand of drink mix.

Desk. I got a fancy new desk and wrote this one on it right when I woke up.

Green Hill. I snuck off and wrote this while entertaining some boring guests.

Much appreciation to any listeners and comments.

Thanks to Sisforawesome for hosting.

green hill: well i'm not into repetitive music so 1:14 is enough for me. there is only one melody that is not that good, other than that the sund is ok, but i don't get why you reproach other users of using presetty sounds.

desk: way better in its genre. hihat too loud in the mix imo, snare should have more high freqs. more things could happen around 1:00

then again iy's not the kind of music i'm into so i'm not the best judge i guess.

Guest αnalogue ψings

Nice mellow tracks with a nice warm, round tone to them. Would not sound out of place as an EAP release. Would sound good as inbetweeners on a realease with longer or more banging tunes. What exactly are you driving with your oldskool sequencer?

Guest Thisket

Thanks for listening! I'm really very grateful.

I don't have anything particularly outstanding as far as hardware goes (except for my darling MC-500MKII). A microKORG, Alesis Micron, Boss DR-550 & 202, Sequential Circuits Multi-Trak, and a non-MIDI MS-10.

I have the unshakeable habit of being repetitive, I guess. I think I appreciate the sound a little too much.

Thanks again!

Guest Thisket

Thanks. I have some more recent ones (these are a month old), but didn't want to ask for too much attention.

Microns do really neat things. I get aggravated about the menu-based operation, but it's great if you don't need to fiddle with it too much, or the LFO can do the work.

Archived