IGNORED

Random cunt beeping noise in Cubase?

Guest The Bro

Having bought a pc from Dell (yes shoot me I know). This stupid fuck ass pc is really getting on my goat now. Not only have I managed to buy the only piece of shit on the planet that refuses normal pci soundcards but now the cunt is making random beeping noises in the background with particular song tracks in Cubase and as usual I have no answer for it. I've tried other audio apps to narrow the problem down and it definitely appears to be a Cubase problem. Have even reinstalled Cubase. Am totally baffled and feeling like put an axe to this piece of shit pc. :arrr:

Having bought a pc from Dell (yes shoot me I know). This stupid fuck ass pc is really getting on my goat now. Not only have I managed to buy the only piece of shit on the planet that refuses normal pci soundcards but now the cunt is making random beeping noises in the background with particular song tracks in Cubase and as usual I have no answer for it. I've tried other audio apps to narrow the problem down and it definitely appears to be a Cubase problem. Have even reinstalled Cubase. Am totally baffled and feeling like put an axe to this piece of shit pc. :arrr:

check if it's one of your plugins screwing with cubase

I've narrowed the bugger down. Its basically these Soundforge/Sony fx plugins. All of them make this irritating distortion 8-bit computer game sound for some odd reason. Not sure if it has something to do with demo mode or something. I'm gonna try and reinstall them.

yeah i was trying to use a demo of a soundforge graphic eq fx and it was doing that. i cracked it and it stopped doing that, so yeah, that's probably it

I've narrowed the bugger down. Its basically these Soundforge/Sony fx plugins. All of them make this irritating distortion 8-bit computer game sound for some odd reason. Not sure if it has something to do with demo mode or something. I'm gonna try and reinstall them.

yeah, that's the culprit, it has to do with the demo version.

Guest welcome to the machine

'shrugs' I like cubase, ive used and finished tracks in almost everything else and its what i end up using the most, it fits with my slightly obsessive compulsive, need-to-see-everything mentality i guess.

as for beeping yeah, demo's are annoying. I got beeping from Dblue glitch though, the full version, and the only way I could get rid of it was with all sorts of crafty automation, probably my own fault for squeezing the crap out of it tho.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

i like cubase. i mean, i dont LIKE it, but id rather use it than logic dp ableton or fruity (or fucking protools). it really fits my style, ie i -grew- up -making-hip-hop -but -then- switched- to -electronic music.

Archived