IGNORED

Subway Citadel

Zephyr_Nova

www.myspace.com/zephyrnova has some low quality streams. acidplanet.com/zephyr_nova has high quality mp3s, but you have to sign up to download. However the streams are accessible to anyone, and they're still 128kbps (which sounds crap to me, but seems to be a pretty standard bitrate for most peoples' mp3 collections). My first full album should be out early 2007 now. I was hoping for as early as next month, but it seems unlikely at this point. I'll be posting info pertaining to the album on both myspace and acidplanet. Metric Style Records, top of my friends list, is the label that's putting out the CD.

Thanks for the interest!

Oh my God! : D

Yes this is the music I like, it is emotive in a way, very good percs, it would be good for some film. I would cut down the reverb for a little if I were you.

Do u like Apparat? I ask you this cuz ur tune reminds me of Apparat alot, and i like his music soo...

Keep up.

Archived