IGNORED

First tune in a while...

b born droid

I haven't posted anything in here for a while, I don't really come in here since it takes forever to download or upload anything on my miserly 33k internet connection.

But I managed to write a new tune and I thought I'd share it with you.

I really liked it at first, then not so much, then a lot again. I think parts of it need some extra layers, but I'm trying to avoid doing too much as sometimes I ruin my stuff by doing too much. Maybe some better melodies at times though, although I'm shit at melodies for the most part.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

Blue Horseshoe Loves Anacott Steel

Thanking you in advance.

I like it. The kick really packs a lot of kick! Very bouncy beats. I sort of like the way the melodies jump around. It's not something you could hum along to with much ease, but that's partly why it's fun to listen to. For some reason I picture Devo contorting around to this music. Cool crackly ending. Your name/icon is perfect for this music. Like, this is exactly what I'd expect the artist called "b born droid" to create, just suits the name perfectly. I guess I should also point out that it didn't remind me of anything else (devo visual aside), and that's rare.

I guess I should also point out that it didn't remind me of anything else (devo visual aside), and that's rare.

That's awesome. Thanks. A lot of the times I have problems where it's easy for people to see influences or think "yeah he was listening to so-and-so artist when he wrote that" so that's good to know.

Archived