IGNORED

What do we know about the life and philosophy of Richard D. James?

Guest Silke

look at the guy from the venetians (aaron funk, isn't it ?]=>he may be bipolar =>one track called Lithium Twatting on "Horse and Goat", lithium being used to treat this disease. In Kétsarkú Mozgalom on Rossz Csillag Alatt Szueletett you can hear Marilyn Monroe, in a very depressiv mood talking about "an hapiness that [she] can't remember now" (...I guess it's marilyn...).

What's a bipolar disorder ? It's switching all the time between good and bad mood. Statistically, it's twenty times as likely to be a "great man" (artist or politician or whatever) when you are bipolar.

So there is a very close relation between genius or creativity and bipolar disorder. The greatest artists (i.e. beethoven, van gogh, rimbaud) show symptoms of a bipolar disorder, but they arn't because it would be too simplistic.

I think it's the case of RDJ : he is a too big fucking mental barbarian to be analysed by anybody

STFU until your stupid mouth fuses shut with the semen of your idols...

THEN DO SOME RESEARCH!!!!

Archived