IGNORED

Alpha Taxonomy: What was the verdict?

Guest roygbiv

Guest roygbiv

Hey, I remember a member saying he knew that a boxset was to be released soon. Is that still a possibility or has it been proved faek?

Guest BunnyRabbit
Hey, I remember a member saying he knew that a boxset was to be released soon. Is that still a possibility or has it been proved faek?

Alpha Taxonomy was faek.

Archival claimed he had insider info that there would be boxed set soon. This was separate but supporting evidence of the AT hoax, untill it was proved faek. At which point Archival was asked what the hell he was up to. He stood by the information from his source and then disapeared.

We know nothing.

Guest Moebius

"Alpha Toxonomy" is bullshit, as far as anyone knows.

The idea of a box set, as mentioned by Hex Sun on this forum and mentioned in interviews, is still possible.

Guest skytree
yeah nearly as stupid as campfire headphase
heh...it's like laughing at "attack of the clones", until you realize that "the empire strikes back" is similarly terrible.

"alpha taxonomy" sounds good, though. a good name for a collection.

I can't remember which of these two bands it was, but, It was either Coil of tortoise that released a boxset with a name that was similar to that. So, you know. People are full of shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
tortoise released 'a lazarus taxon'

and a lazaurs taxon is not the same as alpha taxonomy

but it is similar

Which was the point. It is nice that someone picked up on that really.

Archived