IGNORED

Dead Man's Shoes

Guest Ageispolis

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i can't believe there's gonna be, or is a saw III.

haven't seen any of them, don't want to.

i can't believe there's gonna be, or is a saw III.

haven't seen any of them, don't want to.

Your judgement serves you well. I felt devastated after eventually seeing the first; nearly two hours of my life had been squandered and I would never be able to replace them, ever.

Guest roygbiv

"i can't believe there's gonna be, or is a saw III"

you got me excitedfor a second then about a third selected ambient works hehe.

nanou 2 is used beautifully in the film

i was nicely surprised to hear nanou2 at the end of dead man's shoes, b4 i watched it no one had told me about it. but one small point reall annoyed me, the structure of the track is perfect and the way it builds up shouldnt be fucked with in my opinion. so i was quite shocked when i was watching the film to hear about 2mins worth lopped out of the middle of the track just to speed it to the emotional peak of the tune.

its just a small point i know, but if ur gonna use the tune it would have been better to have it in its entirety as the camera pulls up and out over the town. there was no need to make a weird jump in the track.

guess thats about it, great film though.

i was nicely surprised to hear nanou2 at the end of dead man's shoes
how can it be surprising to find a warp artist's song on a warp films production?

Archived