IGNORED

Thursdays work

aciddon

OK, just being honest here.

I really liked the first 50% of the song. Very selected ambient works 85-92 ish. The track as a whole is clipping like crazy, way too loud, you have plenty of space in the track, bring some levels down.

Then at 50% you hard some really harsh sounds that were like someone taking a poop on me, then some cheap arcade sound effects, both for no apparent reason, but it clashed like someone wearing bright orange sketcher shoes and a business suit,

I also was not too proud of your ended, you kinda just took the synths away and let the drums play half a measure or so. Was this an artistic statement? Kinda sounded like you got lazy and said "Meh... bounce to disk"

I do think it has plenty of potential.

I also was not too proud of your ended, you kinda just took the synths away and let the drums play half a measure or so. Was this an artistic statement? Kinda sounded like you got lazy and said "Meh... bounce to disk"

it's a club worthy track, and i imagine that was the intention with the ending; to have room for a segue during a mix...

i liked it.

granted, it was too loud, the sounds have all been used before, and it isn't anything new or unique, i still would dance to that in a club. it's a dope groove.

Archived