IGNORED

got/getting some new gear

Tuesday my Sh-101 Arrives from japan. rah!!!! im well looking forward to it! CV/gate all the way!! woo..

then in 2 weeks i will hopfully be buying an Ensonique ESQ-1off Edmx - all thats wrong is a broken topC key and battery replacement. but i told Ed if someone has the money already then to sell it, but hopfully he will hold on to it, as it'll go to a better studio :cool:

Tuesday my Sh-101 Arrives from japan. rah!!!! im well looking forward to it! CV/gate all the way!! woo..

Nice, how much is that costing you?

I want one of them... =(

Nice, how much is that costing you?

I want one of them... =(

i payed £295 inc P&P with a 101 with a softcase and manual.

and me and ed just made the deal, i'll be buying a ESQ-1 off him, in the next 2 weeks. like i said, needs battery replacement 1 dogey output (out of 2) and missing the high C key.. £50 which is quite a nice price i think.

Batteries are $5 at an electronics shop. Just get the same voltage.

the battery for the ESQ-1 is lithem, ed said i needed to get a new one, and its not just any other kinda battry replacement its a soldiering job!

P9260016a.JPG

Guest analogue wings
Batteries are $5 at an electronics shop. Just get the same voltage.

the battery for the ESQ-1 is lithem, ed said i needed to get a new one, and its not just any other kinda battry replacement its a soldiering job!

P9260016a.JPG

no no no! ANY battery putting out the same voltage will keep the patch memories stored. You can get those solder type ones et electronics stores like I said. Just bend the legs till they line up with the holes and solder them in. I did it with my Poly61 and no worries were had.

Archived