IGNORED

Vija Rave Acid

Chris Moss Acid

Guest analogue wings

LOL at ESQ-1 Slap Bass action :yeah:

You've already had a bigup from the Prophet of Islam, so I can't really top that. But yeah, cool track.

LOL at ESQ-1 Slap Bass action :yeah:

You've already had a bigup from the Prophet of Islam, so I can't really top that. But yeah, cool track.

yeah that slap bass is ruthless!

ah AW your bigups is jsut as important then a prophet of Islam, though prophet has the acid innit..

love the riff that comes in at 4:30

and i love the chords, you know the four chords you loop through at the beginning and then they come back at the end.

i quite enjoyed this track

thanks mcgirff

the 4 chords you talk of are i think

F Sus 4 - F - A# - C

D#Sus 2 = D# - F - A#

D Minor - D F A

C Major - C E G

even though theory is redundent in this chord sequence it sounds lush (unless you count Cromatic scales then theory is revitalised)

the riff at 4:30 is the 303 line cv's to the 101 with 100% portamento which fades into 0% portamento and some tom foolery on the ADSR, which i find even if the 101 is playing the same riff as the 303 if you have a bit of a knob twist action can actually get it to layer the sounds rather then simpy copy the riff, which is the nice thing about the sh-101

Archived