IGNORED

Found on Gnutella: "Finity"...

Guest Sheek Louch

Well, that's the finity I've got. Found it a couple of years ago when I found some sub-directory on a guy's site where he had them all up for the taking. Seems genuine, beats are very BOC. Great song too...

Guest Odd NotsraM

Yeah, it is a pretty good song, BOC or no.

Gnutella is actually full of Old Tunes tracks (I found 3 tracks off of Old Tunes Vol. 1 w/ 320kbps bitrate). I suspect that Soulseek is alot easier to use though.

Guest Assembler

Wow, for once this is not "found" song by fruitymusician.

I have this on one of those "Old Tunes"-sets, except titled as Audiotrack 05 and with slightly lower recording quality (Beats are clearer on yours).

Thanks !

Yes, that's Finity, from OTV1, as well as A Few Old Tunes - although I disagree with this release being labeled as OTV1, as nobody has ever had a complete tracklisting or artwork. Even my copy is just a cassette, with no J Card like the others.

The fact somebody labeled it "unreleased demo" doesn't make it that - all the OT could be considered "unreleased demos", although they do have catalogue numbers...

Guest Odd NotsraM
Yes, that's Finity, from OTV1, as well as A Few Old Tunes - although I disagree with this release being labeled as OTV1, as nobody has ever had a complete tracklisting or artwork. Even my copy is just a cassette, with no J Card like the others.

Ok, thanks.

The fact somebody labeled it "unreleased demo" doesn't make it that - all the OT could be considered "unreleased demos", although they do have catalogue numbers...
It goes without saying... :embrassed:

Archived