IGNORED

Renoise audio help

Guest Shining Rock

Guest Shining Rock

It seems I'm getting buffer issues or sound driver issues or something, I get distortion, and some minor clipping occasionally, and the sound gets "overloaded" more easily than I know it should, I have a SB Audigy 2 card and a good processor/memory, so I don't know what to do, tried tinkering with audio settings, didn't find anything that really helped, I'm using the Creative ASIO driver, but I also have the other 3rd party one, ASIO 4 all or something.

Any help would be appreciated

try fucking the ASIO off and selecting Direct Sound (or Primary Sound Driver) in the audio device preferences - it will still come through your Sound Blaster card and might work a bit better. other than that i dunno - set your latency to maximum, then reduce it until you get a cross between good performance and low latency - probably about somewhere in the middle of the slider for latency settings. Er, make sure the sound card is installed and working correctly and your plugged in to the right output etc...

Archived