IGNORED

Chris Moss Acid - Mathematics - 016

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

from warp mart

Chris Moss Acid, who shared that limited acid tape we had in end of last year with Ceephax, drops an ep on Hieroglyphic Being's Mathematics label and it's absolutely excellent. The three tracks here are of a highly lo-fi experimental acid nature, Jerry rigged acid of the highest quality. Track of the ep goes to Acid Buddy, which has incredible emotional exuberance and energy, with rolling chords and mental acid. Recommended, especially to Ceephax fans.

i loved you on that tape chris : )

http://www.warprecords.com/mart/music/rele...&fc_type=12

link to the release

Guest analogue wings
from warp mart

Chris Moss Acid, who shared that limited acid tape we had in end of last year with Ceephax, drops an ep on Hieroglyphic Being's Mathematics label and it's absolutely excellent. The three tracks here are of a highly lo-fi experimental acid nature, Jerry rigged acid of the highest quality. Track of the ep goes to Acid Buddy, which has incredible emotional exuberance and energy, with rolling chords and mental acid. Recommended, especially to Ceephax fans.

i loved you on that tape chris : )

http://www.warprecords.com/mart/music/rele...&fc_type=12

link to the release

Sweet tits! Now I can buy CMA and Synthemmy from the same place :sorcerer:

http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=34430

Another utterly sick twelve from the Mathematics crew, this time offering up pure, filthy analogue business from the mysterious Chriss Moss Acid, ably assisted and remixed by label boss Jamal Moss, aka Hieroglyphic Being. Constructed using a 707, 303 & ESQ-1, you kinda get an instant idea of the sort of tackle you'll find here - squelchy Chicago acid styles underpinned by lush chords and deft drum programming - kinda like a slightly more refelective variant on James Cotton's more recent Jack excursions. Following on from the more sunshine-inflected "Acid Buddy", the flipside offers the Hieroglyphic Being remix of "Washing Faces" - and it just totally kills it. The bassline plunges deeper, the percussion is tighter and with a dedication to Mr Fingers you can guess where we're heading here : deepest acid variations, Jamal Moss style. Quite an awesome label that seems to be overlooked far too often - analogue heads check this now.

Guest tidbit

overlooked, hmph.. i even have two twelves from them ...

..and this one isnt in those two.

im still yet to get my 12"'s through the post.. i onl yhave the tests :-)

he's sending me a few back catalouges and the new edmx 12" as well as 5 copys of my 12"

Guest Grizz

Yeah I saw this advertised at the top of the latest Warp Mailout I think, good stuff! Not heard that but heard a few tracks for first time other day and I like. How about getting your arse a bit further north than London/Brighton

Yeah I saw this advertised at the top of the latest Warp Mailout I think, good stuff! Not heard that but heard a few tracks for first time other day and I like. How about getting your arse a bit further north than London/Brighton

i will play where ever.. its just i dont get asked to play any gigs up north.. last time i was remotely north was playing in sheffield in january 2006.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Grizz

i will play where ever.. its just i dont get asked to play any gigs up north.. last time i was remotely north was playing in sheffield in january 2006.

Shame, I've listened more and I really like your sound.

Is there a site I can purchase mp3's/mp3 archive anywhere?

klfigun.gif

---

EDITangent: back in highschool, htere was this class called "industrial tech" where we got to used a bunch of "technological" machines to do various multi/media things, all the way from recording baseball play by play announcement calls to making slideshows and then using some sort of a hot transfer press-on-thingy to make a teeshirt.

for my teeshirt, i made a JAMs shirt, featuring the logo you see right there. it didnt have any text, just hte pyramidblaster JAMs logo.

i'd be willing to bet that i was the only person in the history of the state of illinois with a JAMs shirt, as i dont think they ever made a proper shirt. fuck, i bet i was one of only, absolute TOPS 5-10, americans who made their own JAMs shirt. i reckon i've got a fighting chance to be the only american ever to make their own JAMs shirt, or prolly one of less than 50 people worldwide.

that's how hardcore i am. consequrntly, that's why i'm a ubergayfaggotjunkieloser asking who wants their dick sucked for $20 so i can get my fix (ask theocide. he knows all and tells more)

QUOTE (Grizz @ Jun 1 2007, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (chris moss acid @ May 17 2007, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Grizz @ May 17 2007, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shame, I've listened more and I really like your sound.

Is there a site I can purchase mp3's/mp3 archive anywhere?

http://chrismossacid.bandcamp.com
my website is being made so maybe i['ll be online in the next week or so :) alternitively you can goto ekt and check the soundsz..

QUOTE (nene multiple assgasms @ Jun 2 2007, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
love this record.

Archived