IGNORED

checkmate

Guest pantsonmyhead

apart from the horrible pads near the end i like your sound a lot. good when the beat enters again @ 2:10. could be developped a bit more, that moment could be more explosive, and dunno, sounds like unfinished.

second listen: beginning doesn't sound as meaningless as it sounded to me during my first listening. still could be developped a bit more, make the cut harsher before the beat enters @ 1:30. use more contrast would be my general advice for the track. and change that pad sound ;) but that's a matter of taste ONLY i guess. and more explosion when the beat comes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more craziness in the programming 8)

Dude this is hot shit, fuck the haters as cheesy as that bass synth is it sounds perfect to me for the sound youre going for, its a great first half of a track, but its begging to be finished with some sick bass grooves and more , like yan g said craziness.

Guest pantsonmyhead

ha

i like the cheezy bass synth too (insert gay sadface smiley here)

i just ran the whole thing through some universal audio tube pre/compressors at work and it really brought alot out of the pressure kicks from the beginning

honestly I'm not a fan of long songs, most of my tracks fall in the 3-5 minute category, many below

i do like to stretch my songs out live though

all the more reason to come see me play (super gay winky smiley whatever)

i do appreciate the critiques though and will take them into my next trax

Archived