IGNORED

Sote - 12" EP 3 tracks

awepittance

the mother fucker just got in. pressing plant gave me a false eta date, but its christmas now baby.

will put up the proper real order form later today. Fabric colors are going fast, im probbaly going to take that option off the order form tomorrow, so do it quick if you want a color choice for the pouch. After tomorrow its going to be grab bag and only a choice of the color vinyl.

Hello,

I am happy to say our Sote vinyl has finally arrived. I apologize for the

delay, the company we used made a lot of errors. In the 150 white vinyl

copies there was a small 1 - 2 inch black splotch mark. Sadly not one white

copy came out 100% white. Because of this i am offering you a free copy of

our turquoise vinyl inside the pouch of your choosing and will eventually

send (when repressed) a copy of the correctly made white vinyl without

pouch. Some of you ordered both variants so please let me know if you'd

like two turquoise copies or would like to wait.

thanks

Robbie

I am happy to receive one of the white vinyls with the splotch. The splotch is not important to me, it's all about the music! :)

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I got the turquoise vinyl in the metallic rainbow pouch. the music is great too.

its one thing to steal from a small label, its another thing entirely to brag about it on an internet forum where the artist in question has posted.

its just an asshole gesture... nothing more really.

I dont know you but imagine if you were in my shoes and you saw somebody post what you posted, ow would you feel? have a nice day.

im definitely the only one

hi, i expect lots of people to steal music, that in and of itself doesnt surprise me. i was just saddened to see you advertising that fact on this thread. I guess its too idealistic for me to expect a somewhat normal level of courtesy on an internet msg board

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
shit's so hard to get in and out of the plastic sleeve.

i know i dont know what the fucking deal with those picture disc sleeves was. all i know is i aint using bill smith custom records again. they totally said they would redo the white vinyl mistake for free and like 2 months after they send me the new vinyl i get a fucking bill saying i owe them $200 for a repress. Fuck that shit. Overall the sound and the look of the record is great, these bill smith guys are just not very professional or timely.

Juno records in the UK now sells them - http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/278738-01.htm

for some reason the first clip is being played at 45 rpm when it should be 33 1/3rd rpm.

shit's so hard to get in and out of the plastic sleeve.

i know i dont know what the fucking deal with those picture disc sleeves was. all i know is i aint using bill smith custom records again. they totally said they would redo the white vinyl mistake for free and like 2 months after they send me the new vinyl i get a fucking bill saying i owe them $200 for a repress. Fuck that shit. Overall the sound and the look of the record is great, these bill smith guys are just not very professional or timely.

Juno records in the UK now sells them - http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/278738-01.htm

for some reason the first clip is being played at 45 rpm when it should be 33 1/3rd rpm.

i just listened to the clip and it sounds wicked man. i love it at 45 rpm. very funky.

can't wait to listen to the wax itself...

Archived