1. Wake up

B
2. Trip
3. Aroma Therapy

1.jpg3.jpg
2.jpg42.jpg

$12

limited edition of 300 copies

as soon as we get word the album is finished duplicating we will start taking preorders.
All records either in turquoise or opaque white vinyl packaged in a custom sewed fabric pouch of varying designs.
Three devastating loud braindance jungle tracks in the
style of Sote's classic Warp 12" 'Deaf Electric' clocking in at 20 minutes

Guest awkwardsilence

Oh man! Electric Deaf is such an intense, tight, awesome EP.

I've been hoping for a sequel for years, now.

Bring it on!! :shuriken:

yeah, i thought it was Electric Deaf too (i've actually got the vinyl), but wasn't sure enough to commit to putting it in print....

yes it is Electric Deaf. I got mixed up because of this local guy who creatively(?) decided to name his monthly that starred Sote as a performer "Deaf Electric"

Guest MortstoX

Excellent news. I like his more experimental stuff, but have been hoping for more Eelctric Deaf-like material. I would like to get my hands on the XoXo 12", but it seems to be sold out. The title track sounds very good.

Excellent news. I like his more experimental stuff, but have been hoping for more Eelctric Deaf-like material. I would like to get my hands on the XoXo 12", but it seems to be sold out. The title track sounds very good.

ill see if anymore copies of xoxo are lying around. I used to have several but i might have given my extras all away already. it is definitly worth picking up. Its a much more experimental glitch beat record than electric deaf.

i'm sure u can order the xoxo ep from www.dielectricrecords.com - if not let me know and we'll figure out something.

also, since u r into the more "experimental stuff" , i have some good news. there will be a double cd album project of my work and of a great composer i've discovered in iran recently who made electronic music 40 years ago. i can't tell u which label this project will be released on since we haven't signed the actual contract yet. but it's scheduled for release in june of 2007, and it will be called "persian electronic music - yesterday and today".

i will make a post here soon.

i'm sure u can order the xoxo ep from www.dielectricrecords.com - if not let me know and we'll figure out something.

also, since u r into the more "experimental stuff" , i have some good news. there will be a double cd album project of my work and of a great composer i've discovered in iran recently who made electronic music 40 years ago. i can't tell u which label this project will be released on since we haven't signed the actual contract yet. but it's scheduled for release in june of 2007, and it will be called "persian electronic music - yesterday and today".

yes very exciting news, ive been biting my tongue on this one and still have not heard it. ata try sending me another copy :wink: , lets hope it makes it through the post this time

Guest MortstoX

Thanks! I'm gonna mail Dielectric. Be sure to give us a notice on that double CD, when you know more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

its being pressed right now, just started taking preorders

www.recordlabelrecords.org

everybody who preorders should get their's by May 1st at the latest. Ordering in advance will enable you to get it more quickly because the packaging is still being completed.

thanks!

robbie

• 2 weeks later...

for everybody who is planning on ordering when it comes out, a warning that the color vinyl and color pouch you want may not be available. Preorder now to get your choice of color, otherwise when you actually do place your order there may be a 1-2 week delay in custom making the pouch you want. Just got shipped out today from the pressing plant, will be shipping orders to customers next monday.

for everybody who is planning on ordering when it comes out, a warning that the color vinyl and color pouch you want may not be available. Preorder now to get your choice of color, otherwise when you actually do place your order there may be a 1-2 week delay in custom making the pouch you want. Just got shipped out today from the pressing plant, will be shipping orders to customers next monday.

how many different pouches will be available?

hi ata! we are using around 30 different fabric prints so i'd say give or take 10 of each style.

hi ata! we are using around 30 different fabric prints so i'd say give or take 10 of each style.

hi robbie,

put some nice ones to the side for me.

i'm going to bed. it's 2am here in tehran. i've been up for 48 hours now.... very tired...

talk soon,

@a

hi robbie,

i'm going to bed. it's 2am here in tehran. i've been up for 48 hours now.... very tired...

talk soon,

@a

ive been looking forward to hearing from you via telephone, any word on the potential new 2x cd release?|

hope you are doing well

Guest sote

hi robbie,

talk soon,

@a

ive been looking forward to hearing from you via telephone, any word on the potential new 2x cd release?|

hope you are doing well

yes, i'll call u very soon.

about the new 2x cd project....will tell u on the phone.

cheers

Guest sote
for ata -

my grandma helping me iron them -

DSC01779.JPG

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

dude, that's classic.

thank her for me please.

Archived