Guest Moifay

www.purevolume.com/moifay

4 tracks up

Anti

If I Could Say It

It's Time

and Footprints in The Snow.

All composed 2007.

If anyone has a chance to give them a listen and reply with some feedback, would be much appreciated. People dont usually reply to my posts though.

Thankssss

moifay.

Guest yan_g

"Experimental is the way to go."

1st it does not sound experimental. and why is it the way to go?

anti, enjoyable listen, it's got intensity tho i thought it started really bad. gets too repetitive after 2 minutes. imo you can't make a song with so few chord changes.

it's time, that wind type sound made me wanna listen some more. don't like the synths nor the beat at first but once they're installed the mood is enjoyable, i like it. like the synth pluck that enter then at about 1:00. don't like the next synth. (btw it all sounds a bit too compressed. the kick mutes everything else. and the encoding bitrate seems pretty low too.) starting to find the track a little long @ about 3:25 but again i'm not the ideal listener for repetitive music, i'm starving for changes and surprises. that flute melody is lovely. did you program it yourself?

Guest Moifay

cool cool, Experimental, cause, I honestly, dont know what im doing 100%. And I dont really stick to any particular genre, if u heard a lot of my other tracks (which are not up at this time) you'd understand.

I made "Anti" in 4 hours. Was experimenting with some stuff I dont normally do. So its pretty simple. I understand.

Of course I programmed the flute melody, who else would do it? :)

thanks for feedback.

moi

Guest Moifay

Did you press play? :P

every time i post here people always say the tracks wont load. they load for everyone else...

Guest yan_g
Of course I programmed the flute melody, who else would do it? :)

could've been some sample. there's a lot to develop from that melody.

moifay i remember really loving this one track you posted a very very long time ago..."legs the spider left behind". i even did a remix for it!

keep up the good work.

Archived