IGNORED

Who are you?

Guest Sleep Ophelia

Guest AlexPallas
i am Luke Hazard, from the Saotome Anything-Goes School of Martial Arts.

1_copy.GIF

BEST TV SHOW EVER!

edit: kinda got sucked in there. i make crappy music which is all sequenced on computer (hardly any interface) with old samples. as you can imagine sounds rather boring, but its just for fun, never plan on releasing anything, except for rap instrumentals i did for a friend

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr. Magoo

hi i make seizure music in which gives you minute seizures as i've tried it on myself and i had a minure fit, not with froathing, just immediete vomiting and head trauma.

if you would like a sample just message me :cool:

Guest cakeface

I'm Patrick, I am a classical pianist and composer

i'm just dabbling and making little sound doodles until i feel competent enough to incorporate electronic elements into my scores.

Guest Mr. Magoo
I'm Patrick, I am a classical pianist and composer

i'm just dabbling and making little sound doodles until i feel competent enough to incorporate electronic elements into my scores.

hey patrick have you heard track 10 off the 2nd cd from Druqks by afx

the name is "pentil dx" somehhing

if you could i would like to know if you could transpose this song onto sheet music, as i've searched and searched and cannot find it, and i'm no pianst, :)

Archived