IGNORED

Who are you?

Guest Sleep Ophelia

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IdironBoomtracks

i am Idiron Soundtrack and i maek music and stuff...

i'm currently finishing off a dark, mashup and ambient breakcore LP for a couple of netlabels to be released after new year, a smaller EP which i hope to release on earstroke... and an LP of my best work which is getting made into a CD by a new label called 'Tree Symmetry', run by a guy called 'Vizier of Damascus'. this will be only like, a hundred copies or so which will be sold at a few record shops in london, some online places and at all the shows im gonna be doing next year (bigups to chrismoss for setting me up wid da bournmuff cru!)...

im also now on 1manarmyrecords(.co.uk) since last month, and will be frequent their kuantum window nights.... they also hope to release a compilation with us artists on...

linkz;

project 168

a collection of old and new tracks

I'm part of MA5k|n3 and we have only "released" some stuff on P168. Our music is mostly very quiet and slow yet some of our stuff goes crazy - but not all that much. We've got plenty of other names which people do not know of...

...there's not much to tell you...

:undecided:

I'm part of MA5k|n3 and we have only "released" some stuff on P168. Our music is mostly very quiet and slow yet some of our stuff goes crazy - but not all that much. We've got plenty of other names which people do not know of...

...there's not much to tell you...

:undecided:

That's partly you? Awesome, I dug the P168 ep

hello... my name is william... i guess my style ranges... i make ambient, electronic music, some tracks are glitchy, others aren't...

i'm heavily influenced by hip hop, industrial, and electronic music in my productions... i also make tracks about everyday occurances in my life or what i hear.

Guest welcome to the machine

I'm owen, and i make music under the names Harmonics and welcome to the machine

welcome is on hold at the moent, and concentrates on very very glitchy music with heavy groundings in traditional jazz theory etc. basically the more complex (whether tonaly, harmonically or rhythimically) the better!

harmonics is drum and bass, very simple but using (i hope!) advanced production and melody to create something fairly original within what is generally an unoriginal field. it's fun, and it's taught me allot. i recomend it to anyone...

O

Guest dugbert

my name is ian

i use the handle dugbert everywhere online (was ykk on watmm before.. and dugbert some while ago before that)

i can't play any instruments

i really like machines

for fun:

i record lots of questionable electronic 'music' and lots of electronic noise. you probably wouldn't like it, and i don't have any mp3s hosted

for serious:

i'm somewhat determined to only use sounds/samples that i have created myself, and to only use software to control my machines that i write myself, and to not really intentionally follow any traditional musical concepts either. just numbers . i'm trying to write a vst synth and an overly complex sequencer to do all my midi control.

currently i'm spending time on my production techniques/skills so i can utilize the VST's i'm working on when they are a bit more functional.

Guest noradrenalin

i'm brian and i've made music under the names carbon14, wry mice, and acephali.

right now i make sort of very ambient rock with analog synths and a bass guitar and drums sequenced on the computer

i also make some acid and some more generic electronic music type stuff.

i don't have any tracks on the internet at the moment.

my name is joimes

i started off making pretty banging loud noisy industrial techno with my rm1x

then it got a bit happier and at times melancholic, techno still

then i grabbed a hold of reason and i made some pretty mellow lonely downtempo music with that

nowadays i try to make pretty happy go lucky stuff using reason but i'm not satisfied with that direction; my goal though is to make pretty minimal emotionless techno , that is the direction i would like to take

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Ewan.

I joined WATMM on recommendation from ~ism.

I record downtempo electronica under the alias 'dextro':

www.dextro.co.uk

There are a few mp3s on there but there will be better stuff available soon with a new album due in march. A few underground vinyl releases have happened over the last few years too.

I also play drums and keyboard in the band Snowblood, not quite electronica(!) but we have ambient moments.

www.snowblood.com

Awe the Best.

Guest mushroom

I'm mushroom and I make electronic music. I have released an LP and a single, with an EP in the works along with whatever I make for Project 168. Check my sig.

hello im am kaen i record under the name lakesmere, im shit at making musics but ill be participating in p168 which will be my first go at making music properly, ill make everyone look better. :grin: :whistling:

hello im am kaen i record under the name lakesmere, im shit at making musics but ill be participating in p168 which will be my first go at making music properly, ill make everyone look better. :grin: :whistling:

wich we, ofcourse, all will be thankfull for :innocent:

wich we, ofcourse, all will be thankfull for :innocent:

especially you m8 :whistling:

Guest test pattern

yo i'm danny

i've gone by wrgs in the past

i make music thats influenced by all sounds i hear....translated it to my own aural vision....

my most recent music is getting to be like the stuff on ~scape....(all dubbed out....but with more of an experimental twist)

check out my sites if use wantolder site

myspace

Archived