IGNORED

Who are you?

Guest Sleep Ophelia

hello.

i am izzum.

i make music called izzum and called rubens (wiv some other bloke who pretends to make tunes too..called don gambiano, or gump to his enemies).

i use computers.

and synthesiser circuitry.

watch out.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am duncan

i have made musics as

7pd

LUDD

bernard langer

binge & vomit

go! balls

dairylea

etc.

i used to take control of the cheetah MD16 and the BOSS DD5 and the CASIOTONE

now i have a broken computer

you can listen @ RETROPUBLIK and PROJECT 168

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Eric, and I've been making a lot of electronic music/experimental/drill 'n' bass music for the last year and a bit. It's my new(er) obsession:

www.acidplanet.com/zephyr_nova

And sometimes I make mellower acoustic based "song song" music:

www.acidplanet.com/solipsis (I play it at open mics)

And then other times I make electroniccy/rocky/tip hoppy stuff with vocals:

www.acidplanet.com/soma_inertia

I pretty much immerse myself in music at all times and never get sick of doing so.

Also, this forum is immpossible to keep up with! Craaaazy popular... it's enough to make one go into fits of epileptic seizures.

My name is Colin, and I make music under the name William S. Braintree.

It's real skittery-like, and I create 90% of my drums and about 30% of my synths. I have some other projects under different names, ranging from experimental/ambient to hiphop.

So go ahead and click the links in the sig.

Please?

Guest Analogue Wings

My Name is Analogue Wings and I have a toy record label...

...called Analogue Wings

...with music either by my mates or bands that I've recorded. Or bands that I'm in. Or all three.

I've got all the gears but I haven't really made a coherent "release" of solo electronic stuff.. yet.

Edit. Should probably plug the releases while Im' here:

If you like electronic stuff, then Lumiere on my label is live drums and keyboards with bad poetry - a bit like Silver Apples

If you like cutup stuff with samples and guitars, like the Books or People Like Us, you should check out Cosimo.

If you like nice GBV ish pop, try GJWest The Singing Cowboy, or DEAN

• 1 month later...
Guest isosceles_cat

Hello, I'm Isosceles_CAT of Syntax Error, an experimental music and media project based in Toronto, Canada. We try to create interesting sounds, and then sequence them in a delightfully unpleasant way. Like others have mentioned, we too pride ourselves on not using any canned samples or loops. We primarily use MaxMSP for sound design and hardware control, Studio Vision Pro as a sequencer, and occasionally Reason as a scratch pad. Our website is syntaxerror.cc, where there is tonnes of our music available to download in high quality MP3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am ezcid and i make minimalistic bossa-progressive hopcore jazzient-scapes with avant-garde rhythm 'n blues 'n pop 'n drum 'n face yardcore sauce with the original recipe since 1726, oldskool modderfokkerrr, be afraid, be very afraid.

Guest vodor

I'm choleric productions. I make beat ambient, not beat ambient, drone ambient, sometimes not ambient, and sometimes noise.

I used to post here a lot but not so much anymore.

Here's my website, where I've organized my tracks into pretend albums: http://pages.sbcglobal.net/vodor/music/

Some of the tracks have 1-minute samples.

I used to make more music but I have much less time now and it makes me cry inside.

Guest Turncoat Indian

I'm Neon-Lo and I "make" ambient techno/hip-hop/trip-hop with occasional forays into Autechresque electronic music and some D'n'B. I'm still learning the ropes though. I pretty much just make drum loops or sweet melodies I think are fucking awesome, spurt my lovejuice all over the place and have to start again :(

BTW I just made that name up now, I havent come up with a name yet. Yeah I know its shit.

I'm OKR (my initials backwords)

I make music with my sh-101, drums, reaktor/live/logic, found sound recordings, and sometimes I get my friends to play horns/guitar/bass etc on stuff. I'm influenced by prog/kraut/blues rock, autechre, mort garson, aphex twin, and tons of other stuff

my solo music - OKR Myspace Page

I play drums and write some of the beats for - Rapatron

I also play drums/keyboards/laptop stuff in - Run_Return

and I'm also in a weird improv/instrumental group called - The Why Because

thx

Guest Covert

I'm Andrew. I hide under the pseudonym Covert and run Hidden Music. I've spent the evening reading PPL paperwork. It wasn't exactly thrilling.

I make instrumental music on computers, drawing on Kraftwerk, post-punk and indie rock, post-rock, 80s synthpop, most of the usual electronic music suspects; it's not dance music per se, it's not particularly intelligent, but it's mine and it's honest; can't really offer any more than that. I'd be as happy being filed next to Mogwai in one direction or Ladytron in another as I would next to Autechre.

I'm from Edinburgh, but live in Cambridge, in the UK.

i am gump

i makes the mucic with teh ~ism (now barrichello)

we makes the music under the name Rubens

check my sig for details.

Archived