IGNORED

Sub 22 - New Track From the Follow Up to The Sub

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

what's the sub?

It's a bit lightweight compared with your other tracks. Pleasant enough. Nice bike-riding music.

what's the sub?

It's a bit lightweight compared with your other tracks. Pleasant enough. Nice bike-riding music.

REVIEW:

Hard-working UK producer Chris Moss takes a break from his TB-303 to give us “The Sub”.

Released on Wrong Music’s netlabel, the album is a break from Chris’s usual squelchy acid and 707/909 driven tracks. In fact, “The Sub” sees Chris entering mellow territory (”Up Periscope”) and there’s even a dreamy tune! (”Love Tip”).

But Chris doesn’t completely forget his roots. There’s a nice phatt bassline in “Homecoming”, perhaps the only track with a bit of that acid that Chris is known for.

Of the remaining tracks, “Sub Attack” caught my attention the most, differing from the rest of the mostly mellow-sounding tracks, as it sounds quite ominous and dark.

Overall, a quirky, cheerful album, do look this up if you like Ceephax Acid Crew. A very melodic and soothing (!) acid release - without the squelch.

Download The Sub

Ahh nice and mellow. Can't wait for the full follow up!

yes, this song is really nice!!

the only thing i hear that i can offer in the way of contructive criticism is the second of the two pad-ish notes that are underlying the melody, it sounds a bit off... although, i realize this may be intensional, i think if you made it sound more harmonic, it would be even better....

never heard of them..

the only influence in my sub tracks writing is steve zissou and the crew of U-96 (the film Das Boot)

in fact the lead up to writing a sub album i only listen to my own tracks i write the night before i write a sub track..

The Lizzies - sunday

listen to the lizzies - monday

sub22 - tuesday

listen to sub 22 - tuesday

Riffs Acid - wendsday

ect;

in fact im writing 2 extremely polar different albums at the moment - hardcore acid tips on the "Warriors Acid" and tender tracks in "Sub2"

the sub 2 unlike the sub 1 im going to push for about 12 tracks and half of them will be ambient tracks and half will be sub style tracks.. (ie - sub theme, sub homecoming ect;)

so far 4 tracks are done..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest môak

'like an orgasm...waves of euphoria is what comes to mind in a brand-sanking new track from the youthful and charasmatic chris moss acid, as the plush pulses of surfs are interluded by the emphatic crys of the yellow mellow lead that soon merges with the heart-paced beat.'

Guest we_kill_soapscum

i mixed bournemouth beach bassid part 4 with a CX kidtronik - 'big girl skinny girl' and the pads worked nicely with it. made the song very pretty but everything kept its edge.

also i was on oxy when i made it, and at the beach on oxy when i listened to it, so maybe its not as good as i thought it was. but still.

i mixed bournemouth beach bassid part 4 with a CX kidtronik - 'big girl skinny girl' and the pads worked nicely with it. made the song very pretty but everything kept its edge.

also i was on oxy when i made it, and at the beach on oxy when i listened to it, so maybe its not as good as i thought it was. but still.

wow i didnt know people listened to Bournemouth Beach Basid Party at all.

They are special tracks..i made them to listen to at the beach.. like.. um... parts 1 and 2 are day time and parts 3 and 4 are night time at the beach.. its very pretty

here is the pier at dawn

BOURNEMOUTH_PIER.jpg

thumb-bourn-piernight.gif

Bournemouth-Pier.jpg

bournemouth_fireworks.jpg

Bournemouth_Pier.jpg

can i hear it?

Archived