IGNORED

Ableton: Major help needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Bro

Guest Promo

Okay everything was working fine with my Ableton gig set on my PC and then I transfered it to my laptop and its shifted markers within tracks so that they're out of sync. Exact same data transfered from one pc to another and yet its responding totally differently. It means manually readjusting all the markers in the track again to get them back in sync. I feel totally fucked. If anyone has any insight as to what the error or problem is you'll be my life buddy. There must be a solution to this problem because its not the first time. I reinstalled Ableton and deleted the data and trasfered it again but am getting the same problem. There must be a solution because I feel like I'm in black hole where all the physics of world have gone mad.

Guest Iain C
Have you tried saving the project as a self contained file (right under the usual "save as")? I think it may solve your problem.

I tink dis is de way fowads

Guest Promo
Have you tried saving the project as a self contained file (right under the usual "save as")? I think it may solve your problem.

Oh yeah for sure the project was saved as a self contrained file. In the past when I was using my sister's laptop I never had any glitches. I just transferred the folder with all the tunes in it in the Project file and it ran. Bizarrely on my own new laptop it systematically shifts all the markers in a number of tracks. Thankfully the markers remaining, being slightly out of place, so its just then a question of manually shifting them back into place. It did take time and a bit of patience to readjust the markers but in the end my set went more or less according to plan although I made a few fuck ups.

So, have you ever gone a month without having a major ABL problem?

Is this perhaps a sign?

thinking the same.

Archived