IGNORED

Just Noticing...

Guest Renivatio

Guest Renivatio

It's just an observation...but I've noticed many an Aphex track in Latin American channels. I've heard "Yellow Calx," "Boy/Girl Song," "IZ-US," and others...has anyone heard Aphex tracks in this fashion? It's been frequenting lately...kinda odd. :undecided:

Guest Kaiser

here in brazil the only track i've ever heard was Windowlicker on an extremely stupid MTV commercial, that's all

Guest Renivatio
theres a us antidrug advert featuring 4.

Yeah, I remember that. Hah, it was funny hearing Yellow Calx being played at it's abrasive glory about a cartoonist or some shite.

Guest Hanman Gravlax

Here in Finland there was this weird advert for a video contest which had this odd remix of '4'. Also, I recently also watched a documentary about some nazi concentration camps which had 'Gwely Mernans' in the background.

Yes, it's truly amazing..

here in holland the remix of At the heart of it all was played for a Dragonball Z commercial. Commercial was repeated constantly for a few weeks, quite nice to hear.

and i thought a piece of windowlicker was used as MTV's theme song for a while, not sure.

• 1 month later...
Guest user2320

In Japan Sony has the rights to all of that stuff on Warp, aphex, squareusher is used on NHK news and "wide" programs quite often. Savath & Savalas music was featured on a Kumon commercial. Sometimes it catches you off guard if you haven't heard the track in a while, especially the older tunes, I'm racking my brain trying to remember which album etc.

wasn't Donkey Rhubarb used for some MTV program too?

I remember a long time ago I got those donkey rhubarb stickers in the mail from the old warp mailouts when they used to do them. My dad saw them and he just shook his head at me, he was probably thinking to himself what a disappointment I was. Whose laughing now though biatch.

Archived