Guest Kibreg

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

what, one isnt good enough?

i have enough trouble looking after just one

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kibreg
as i have already stated - it's not one person, it's lots.... it's a 'band' as it were.... like rich said he was going to get together... different people on different equipment. all writing tracks and some of them get played. that's why some sound like richard, some like tom, some have elements of dred etc... i don't know who the members of the band are, but it's definitely not one person.

agreed. i have also come to the conclusion (especially as more tracks have leaked) that the Tuss project is RDJ's various collabs over the last couple years.

fucking LOVELY :)

Guest Archrival
as i have already stated - it's not one person, it's lots.... it's a 'band' as it were.... like rich said he was going to get together... different people on different equipment. all writing tracks and some of them get played. that's why some sound like richard, some like tom, some have elements of dred etc... i don't know who the members of the band are, but it's definitely not one person.

you are so wroooong..its just RDJ.

I got 6 new the tuss tracks and those tracks are soooooooooo friggin nice its even better than some of the chosen lords!!! :O and none of the tracks on myspace are the real deal...that myspace is faker than fake believe me.

the tracks I got is the shit! as good as the ep! its more than worth buying! those shit samples on that myspace site aint worth shit....

these 6 tracks are stellar aphex classics. nevermind that myspace page.

Archived