IGNORED

Brian Tregaskin myspace page

Guest Kibreg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"let the fans wet themselves and they will do the word-of-mouth stuff". It obviously works. Using similar sound to Analord/post-Anal, using artwork similar, on his own label, creating myths out of an unknown artist, etc...

Even if it's not Richard, I'm sold on buying the CD.

(they should still tell us)

brian tregaskin brain gak tresin

gastre brainkin skin gas trebrani

a stupid song 4 RDJ (come to read me, daddy!)

my name is brian tregaskin, i think therefore i live

my name is brian tregaskin and i'm nobody else

i'm brian tregaskin but my name is bradley strider

i'm brien tregaskin and my friend is martin tressider

my name is brian tregaskin, i think therefore i live

my name is brian tregaskin and i play as nobody else

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joshier

I'm really fucking digging this.

The fast intro is so intense, it's like it's chucking me around the room, but the track itself is a some sort of goblin creature with mighty hands like massive sticky pads.. it's holding me very tight as he slings me around and around.. like helicopter blades, strong and mighty, but beautiful and aerodynamic at the same time. what a blast .. I wish this track was longer, definitely buying the album...

ok next track...

intro, fucking intense again, this puts venetian snares to fucking shame.. why didn't v-snares think of doing this?.. too late, the tuss has done it again, pissed over everyone. - anyway, the track is relentless, keeps going, bleeps, snares, hi hats everywhere, really manic, totally fucking mind blowing... Deep analogue bleeps (sounds like a really fucking expensive old 1970's synth).. the track ends with an almighty stop, and I'm left wanting more. (I've also just ejaculated over my stomache)

Am very excited about the last 2 tracks, but I think I'm going to go eat some glass, fuck my brother in the ass and smash some oranges over some old peoples heads.

Guest Kibreg
maybe its my crappy laptop speakers but those 4 new tracks on the brian tregaskin page sound pretty awful

quite alot going on there for 112 bitrate mp3s to handle...

Guest Kibreg

"trevronn" & "hwegh" start to get really interesting just before the samples end! =/

"morvoren" is ok, kind of a slow scifi junkyard funk.

"eglosveryan" has got the GOODS. my fav of the samples by far.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

those tracks aren't by the same person who did the first 4.

Different signature sound totally. These sound very VST.

edi: i prefer these to the original 4 though, these are good fun!

this has to be fluorescent gray tricking us again !!! LOL

Guest Lanner
maybe its my crappy laptop speakers but those 4 new tracks on the brian tregaskin page sound pretty awful

Its not your speakers, these new alleged Tuss tunes sound pretty weak to me too.

perhaps its all a ruse...

Guest Archrival

these 4 new tracks plus to old ones except for Devon sounds hmmm :/.....I think this myspace site is fake..

im 100% sure that the EP is aphex...

maybe the EP is aphex versions of brian tregaskin tracks and the full album will be only brian tregaskin?

Guest joshier
these 4 new tracks plus to old ones except for Devon sounds hmmm :/.....I think this myspace site is fake..

im 100% sure that the EP is aphex...

maybe the EP is aphex versions of brian tregaskin tracks and the full album will be only brian tregaskin?

I don't know, but I think it's fucking annoying and just a shit way to advertise.

as i have already stated - it's not one person, it's lots.... it's a 'band' as it were.... like rich said he was going to get together... different people on different equipment. all writing tracks and some of them get played. that's why some sound like richard, some like tom, some have elements of dred etc... i don't know who the members of the band are, but it's definitely not one person.

It's most definately not your laptop speakers. They're either more fakes for laughs or... we've just been duped all along.

lol

Archived