IGNORED

BANG FACE XLV - Fri 8th June 07

Saint Acid

Yo WATMM posse in the place!

bf45webfly.jpg

BANG FACE XLV - SUMMER BALL

Friday 8th June 2007

Our end of season party before the Summer festival vibes :)

ACID JUNKIES - Rare Live Acid show from the Dutch Legends

µ-ZIQ - The Planet-Mu big man returns

REMARC - The original Amen Junglist

SHITMAT - Brand new rave set from Mr. Wrong

NEBULA II - Rave Hardcore from the old skool legend

LUNA-C - Rave hero and founder of Kniteforce

C64 - Probably the best breakcore DJ in the world

XANOPTICON + FANNY - Live Breakcore / Exclusive UK date

SYNTHEME - The Acid Enigma

SHINRA - Brand new Acid Rave

AULA - The Queen of Bang Face

SAINT ACID - The Patron Saint of Bang Face

LUKE HANDSFREE + THE BANG FACE HARD CREW

9pm - 6am @ Electrowerkz, 7 Torrens Street, Islington, London EC1V 1NQ

Tickets £9 / Door £12

Hype + Ticket Info: www.bangface.com

RAVE THEME: SUMMER BALL: Dust down your ball gowns and dinner jackets

BANG FACE - A Neo-Rave Explosion of Acid, Jungle, Rave Hardcore,

Drum & Bass, Breakcore, Techno, Electronica and Abstract Dance.

FRAGOR FACIES - LUDEMUS UNA

(Bang Face - We Play Together)

Guest Dirty Protest

A couple of weeks ago I was going to PM you to see if you could book SL2 for Glade, but I figured it all would have been booked by then and you'ld have your own ideas anyway. Seems I didnt need to, good job mate :beer:

Oi Hard Crew!

More tickets are now available from ticketweb for 2 rooms of Strictly Bangroom next Friday

Plus check out bonus audio from BF44 now up on myspace...

This is the last BF before Glade so lets make it a proper Hard Crew end of season rave-up :)

FULL HYPE: www.bangface.com

BF44 BONUS MUSIC: www.myspace.com/bangface

WATMM Hard Crew!

Last few tickets for BF45 this Friday online and in the shops...

GET TIX HERE: www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=220498

BF45 RAVE ALERTS:

* RARE UK LIVE ACID SHOW FROM ACID JUNKIES

* RAVED UP µ-ZIQ / KID SPATULA SET FROM MIKE P

* BRAND NEW RAVECORE SET FROM SH1TMAT

* BONUS SETS FROM NEBULA II, XANOPTICON & FANNY

* LAST BF BEFORE GLADE

* LAST CHANCE TO WIN GLADE TIX

Plus check out the BF44 video now up in the archives ;)

Hype + Ticket Info: www.bangface.com

Guest blutac

Hows bangface surviving these days? Just took a look at the pictures to reminisce, looks like more good looking girls but also a large amount of blatant 15-16 year olds...

Guest boki

They were being pretty strict on ID last night, so it wasn't so bad. This 'nu-rave' fad has brought in a few scene kid types for sure. Highlights for me were Nebula II (I hadn't heard any of his stuff before as despite being pretty old, I'm not an old-skool raver frombackindaday) and the bit I caught of Syntheme's set was lush too.

They were being pretty strict on ID last night, so it wasn't so bad. This 'nu-rave' fad has brought in a few scene kid types for sure. Highlights for me were Nebula II (I hadn't heard any of his stuff before as despite being pretty old, I'm not an old-skool raver frombackindaday) and the bit I caught of Syntheme's set was lush too.

I don't know, there's always a fairly diverse range of ages there. You do get some quite young looking types though, but then again we've all been there, I remember going to clubs when I was 15! Security there is normally pretty chilled but last time I went they seemed to be having a bit of a crack down on people doing dodgy deals, so maybe ID was their big thing this month. Which is fair enough really when you think about it.

Guest Idiron

trying to download set now... shame/sham i couldn't make it

i noticed this the one before last. some islington kids pretending to be ghetto (perhaps boosted by the two 'mixed race' mates of theirs) trying to push in and what-not. got communially booed out the queue which was nice. it's weird though, bangface is like the unintentional precursor to 'new-rave', the 'neo-rave' bit being a bad/good coincidence depending on how you view it. saint acid could get start running the night in a club twice the size in hoxton if he wanted. fucking terrifying idea.

Archived