IGNORED

Ever meet RDJ?

J3FF3R00

I met him after a show in Chicago in 96 or 97. It was the tour he did with the giant dancing bears, a la Donkey Rhubarb.

During the show, he had a laptop and tweaked out controller knobs, sitting on a sofa at a coffeetable. The bears came out and humped and wrestled and this wierd guy came out with his hair partly shaven. The guy then pulled out an electric razor, shaved off a few clumps of his own hair and walked offstage.

After the show, my friends and I saw Rich's friends who wore the dancing bear suits stuffing the costumes into the lower compartment of the tourbus, on the street. They were yelling at eachother about something. It looked like they were all pissed off and sweaty from being in the bear suits.

Rich came out with a metal briefcase and I stopped him and couldn't think of anything to say, so I gave him a little green alien toy I had gotten from a toy machine earier that evening. He was very polite and said "Thank you very much".

That was it.

I know. It's a lame story. But it was pretty cool.

I really just want to hear other people's stories.

Guest Caustic

He's my neighbour.

That reminds me...I need to go and get a "cup of sugar" from Richard. :angry:

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

could you also snap some photos of his studio(s) when he's not looking?

kind of like how vibert told that story of copying off one of squarepusher's tracks to DAT while he was in the crapper because tom refused to release it

Guest Caustic

I got that "cup of sugar" I wanted. (Oh boy,what a cup of sugar it was...)

I tried to take my camera in but his sentinels confiscated it as I passed through the energy barrier.

All I could see in his house was a fridge filled with Mars Bars and bottles of Fanta,a Casio SK-1 hooked up to a Mixer and a game of Guitar Hero II running. (John The Fisherman on Expert)

Brian Tregaskin was there too. Well,I say he was there. All I saw of him was some kind of void in the universe,but I knew he was there. He had to be.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i think you'll have to just use your photographic memory to sketch out pictures in crayon for us.

Guest AlexPallas
couldn't think of anything to say, so I gave him a little green alien toy I had gotten from a toy machine earier that evening.

lol

Guest Lanner

If sitting on the table next to him in the Famous old Globe pub in Truro counts then yeah i've met him. I didn't say anything to him or get particularly excited, the same reaction I would have to any long haired man with a beard to be honest..not that I have anything against them....

Guest AlexPallas
he punched me in my back once, at glade 2005 whilst waching ceephax.. i turned around and shook his hand, and walked off.

y he donkeypunch u chrismossacid?

he punched me in my back once, at glade 2005 whilst waching ceephax.. i turned around and shook his hand, and walked off.

I met him during that set. I've already said on here somewhere what I said to him at the time. Wasn't very interesting so no need to repeat it!

Archived