IGNORED

String Rot

goffer

This was first conceived about 6 months ago while i was recording my brother on his guitar. I opened up the file and found progress that i never remembered starting so i spent the last few nights finishing it. I would have to say it's my favorite so far.

String Rot

Guest Promo

Has an air of 70s Krautrock about it. Mmm I like it at the half way mark .... some nice harmonies here dude. A little Aphex like but not quite. Probably need to give it a few listens. A lot happening in this track I find. Be cool if you amped it up more when it goes into the chorus. The chorus is fairly strong and to me pretty central to this track and it gets a little stagnant at the point once its reached. Overall I'm liking this enough to hear it for 2nd time but I feel it needs something more to make it really killer.

Guest tht! tne

some nice sounds and sequences in here but overall i agree with Promo needs more to be killer

thanks guys, i'll let it rest for a week or two and jump back in and see if there's anything that can be done.

i'll get that 5 star one day!

Guest Noel Edmonds

Id like more emphasis on that little bassy melody that comes in about 1/2 through, but Im being nitpicky. I like this on the whole, like a more interesting four tet.

Id like more emphasis on that little bassy melody that comes in about 1/2 through, but Im being nitpicky. I like this on the whole, like a more interesting four tet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What the fuck are you on?

This is juvenile meanderings, Four Tet is amazing, and you suck.

i was too late to edit that, but when i said you suck, i didnt mean you, Goffer

it cool man, juvenile meanderings felt just as refreshing ;)

Guest Noel Edmonds

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What the fuck are you on?

This is juvenile meanderings, Four Tet is amazing, and you suck.

fuck me man, what is with you? you just like hanging around in YLC being a dick?

pretty much, atleast thats on the gameplan today until about 6 when i pick up my girlfriend from work, its nice having internets back, so i can waste my day being a dick to people on a message board. oh the unemployed life.

Guest Noel Edmonds
pretty much, atleast thats on the gameplan today until about 6 when i pick up my girlfriend from work, its nice having internets back, so i can waste my day being a dick to people on a message board. oh the unemployed life.

you're a fucking idiot troll. Im not gonna bother arguing with you, in either of these threads.

Guest geographyhorse

Listening.... I like the pace..... you're taking your time which is nice, it allows you to show off more of the song, sounds, and textures..... About 1 min into, liking the melodies..... Pad fades about 1:25 really cool.... The bass line about 1:50 seems simple, which alright, but I wonder if you could've added some slight effects changes to freshen it up here and there.....2:50 is really cool.... I like it better with the little bass stab parts and what sounds like a guitar like sound..... Cool song!!!

Guest taxman

nice track man. you have some really interesting sounds in here. haha i like the pitch bending part and that chemical brothers sounding saw.

it's probably just my personal taste but i'd like to hear some more use of the snare drum. maybe some reverbed booming snare hits used sparingly here and there could give the beat a bit more interest... just an idea

nice track man. you have some really interesting sounds in here. haha i like the pitch bending part and that chemical brothers sounding saw.

it's probably just my personal taste but i'd like to hear some more use of the snare drum. maybe some reverbed booming snare hits used sparingly here and there could give the beat a bit more interest... just an idea

haha funny thing, i was just thinking about that today, but instead of working on that i was bestowed with the precious adventure of cleaning up the house.

Yeah, very interesting, I'm immediately taken with the variety of sounds here and the way it's constantly shapeshifting, good work. A little bit of progression and oddness goes a mile these days and it's encouraging to think it's still happening in tracks like this because we are swimming in a pool of stagnation and musical disease, the same thing that's happened to the film industry, so I applaud you for being different. Good solid production on this, on these headphones anyway. : )

Archived