IGNORED

Hiend

Guest Weird Al

Guest brianellis

I was bored last night and made this very Black Devil-ish disco track... just for fun

Hiend

The open hi hat is way too loud in the mix. This is too spooky as its basically a total rip of the Black Devil sound. Very spooky but very accurate. Seriously you should send this to Rephlex as a laugh! You gotta sort that open hi hat out is too loud in the mix! Cool track but very spooky listening experience!

Can you reupload a version with a quieter open hi hat.

Guest brianellis

thanks :)... yeah, as for the production... i made it at 4am last night after taking some cold medicine... so I guess I didn't exactly have all my screws tight.

Tis good just needs a bit more refinement. I liked it definitely. Obviously it doesn't have quite the depth of sound of the original but as a copy was pretty close. Just needs more subtleness in the beats and some more variation. I like Black Devil big time after thinking it what shit I finally got it but I always thought the basicness of the beat on the Black Devil record let it down. Good imitation please try and send up a more refined version. Certainly sort that ott hi hat. :cool:

• 6 months later...

i think it's the one that goes:

walking

walking down the street

(unintelligible)

so very nice (???)

it's fun to go walking

walking... down the streeeeet.

I may have completely imagined that but that's what I hear.

Archived