IGNORED

AFX in a Warehouse in manchester

Guest burnibus

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

Anyway back to point, my partner just phoned the venue to ask why on the site it says tickets are £17.50 but on the ticket site theyre £23, the lady on the phone got quite annoyed and phoned the ticket site and now it turns out tickets will be reduced in a couple of hours to their original price + P&P of course.

Anyway Kenneth its the internet, if I meet you at AFX i'll have a beer with you in the confines of real life.

Guest Helper ET

Everyone just 'elax. I'll take the fool blame for you all on this one. I just want to know, for lack of resources, am I wrong when I say AFX is in NY this DEC for ATP...and also in Manchester at the same time?

Guest behindthebeats

afx is definately playing ATP at minehead sometime between fri 7th and sun 9th:

http://www.atpfestival.com/events/portishead/line_up.php

so that must be on the saturday or sunday night. looks like I will have to miss the first night of ATP for the gig in manchester.

hope its louder than when autechre played at boddingtons

where is it listed he will play ATP in NY as well?

Guest Kenneth172
Anyway back to point, my partner just phoned the venue to ask why on the site it says tickets are £17.50 but on the ticket site theyre £23, the lady on the phone got quite annoyed and phoned the ticket site and now it turns out tickets will be reduced in a couple of hours to their original price + P&P of course.

Anyway Kenneth its the internet, if I meet you at AFX i'll have a beer with you in the confines of real life.

No worries mate. Which event are you going to? Manchester or ATP, or both?!

Where is the gig in Manchester by the way? Anyone?

Guest Helper ET

Behind the beats...I guess I don't know anymore....I thought ATP was US, at first. Then learned it's UK too. Now I don't know where the fuck AFX is playing. There doesn't seems to be much info, which is awesome, becuase I'm sure there will be tickets available forever.

Guest Dirty Protest

Considered ATP but the rest of the line up is shit. According to the map on site the Manc gig is somewhere under Piccadilly station. I used to live about 300 meters from there, so its always good to go back.

O and by the way, tickets have just come down in price thanks to Catherine :stuart:

Guest Kenneth172
Considered ATP but the rest of the line up is shit. According to the map on site the Manc gig is somewhere under Piccadilly station. I used to live about 300 meters from there, so its always good to go back.

Those are my thoughts too, I'd rather just go to an Aphex only gig. What's the URL for the Manc gig?

Guest burnibus

there is a link on page one. of this thread

Alos the thing near picadilly is not the venue for this years warehouse project. they did a thing called beneath the streets in may and that was the venue then. They have not yet announced the venue. basically keep your eyes peeled on the website for the next few weeks.

Guest jacderida

holy shit this will be awesome beyond words!

if i can get a few mates together i'll definitely make the trip from glasgow to manchester.

Guest Kenneth172

I'll be going to the Manc gig I think. Anyone up for meeting up? Names to faces and all that...

• 2 weeks later...
the thing near picadilly is not the venue for this years warehouse project. they did a thing called beneath the streets in may and that was the venue then. They have not yet announced the venue. basically keep your eyes peeled on the website for the next few weeks.

They've confirmed it's going to be there again - did you go to bts? I've been told the sound was a lot better in there but it's a lot smaller than the brewery. Capacity is only 1800!

Guest ComputerControlled

full lineup for this show is coming soon.. it's proper heavy too.

watch this space.

Guest Ron Manager

luke vibert, dj rephlex records, otto von schirach also confirmed. i went to Beneath The Streets, two of the three nights in may. as mentioned capacity is smaller, but sound is very good.

Archived