IGNORED

Post your highly dervative shit

Guest Laughable Butane Bob

Yeah, I was stretching to get that JD link in this too. I thought maybe the very minimal straight beat (bass and snare) was it, simply because it had that low-fi 80's verb sound to it but musically no. Track was ok, a bit too straightforward and pre-cety for my tastes.

The bassline progression is a complete ripoff of the intro progression to disorder, and the bass is an MS-20 VST through (I think) the SX3 Reverb A "medium" with the room size turned up slightly.

The bassline progression is a complete ripoff of the intro progression to disorder

in your world perhaps, but not in mine.

enjoyable track tho

The bassline progression is a complete ripoff of the intro progression to disorder

in your world perhaps, but not in mine.

enjoyable track tho

It's there. The chord progression is a direct steal, I even looked up the tablature and programmed it into cubase. Then I added the vbs.redlof.b/GX1 solo portamento/quick-changes on top of the track.

Guest Drahken

The initial synth is really loud on my assorted stereo's in relation to everything else, and that snare/reverb combo doesn't do it for me, too much cheesy punch to it imo. Structure/Melody wise I dig.

Archived