IGNORED

new Atop ||||||

Atop

not as good as the other one.

infact i didn't appreciate this at all.

i give it 1 ot of 10

edit: still sounds like you're holding back - push everything even further - watch your speakers lock and struggle to play the noise!

It honestly sounds like your trying too hard. Make music for yourself first and foremost, if you approach something with the thought in mind like "I'll show im, they WILL appreciate this" then it's going to be doomed from the outset. When I saw you had typed "For..." as well as yourself, I shook my head. I can hear you have the desire to be noisy but I'd agree with Mosca here, it sounds caged somehow, and also your forgetting that noise music should also be skilled, it's easy to spot random workouts from stuff handled carefully and knowingly, absolutely packed with emotion, like your inner fucking rage or sadness being imprinted on the record. This sounds restrained and all over the place for the sake of it but I think the potential to harness and hone this is there. Keep at it.

edit: upon listening to it today, I actually think this track is pretty fucking good, so to each his/her own, but I wisht you would have dug it at least as much as a 3 Mosca, but it's cool, we make different styles that don't really mesh, and probably listen to completely different music....I am still going to bug you when I come over to S Land, which will be a year or two from now...hung out with Surrealist last time I was there...and I hope I am not as crazy in person as I might seem on here sometimes....internet persona vs reality personality.....

as always i enjoy the mindfuck of an Atop jam

i think with the drums on this one, you should modulate teh volume of each kick, at least, maybe also teh hi-hats. i can tell a little that you have some drum hits louder than other so they stand out, but i thin if you made some even quieter than they are, the drums woudl pulsate more in the way i feel like you're going for.

then you could really push it when your weird noise loop thing comes in later. quieter drums would also give more room for the cool pads in teh background to come out. as it is, the distortion really covers up a lot of frequencies. maybe you should pan the drums hard L and R or vice-versa with the pads and keep the drums dead center, so the sounds separate a bit more.

i liked the weird upward pitchbend noise at 2:47 or so.

i like the snare sound but didn't really hear it much til the end of the tune.

I am going to work on some more new stuff.....

this was a quick revamp of that Danktop track I just put up.......

thanks for the advice as always and please continue to have faith that I will create a track that, I hope, you will have no qualms with......

you are my rock!

dude when you come ov er to S land - you know i'll be there for hugs.

i listen to extreme music as much as the next man, hell - i have the entire head of david catalogue.

but you're holding back on the noise!

let go and really fuck with us. make it growl!

Guest tht! tne

sounds kinda rickshaw near the beginning

i like it but it doesn't change enough; the spider motif is too obvious to play out that long

Archived