IGNORED

Dissolved: Macrocyclic Blues

Guest apy

smallteaser.jpg

Hey. Nursing some sore fingers from much folding and packaging but I'm happy to say that as of today, the new Dissolved LP "Macrocyclic Blues" officially goes on sale. It's the follow up to "The Silica Sleep Coils" LP from earlier in the year and is a strictly limited edition of 77 copies only, each hand numbered and signed.

The album features thirteen tracks in all, including a must have remix from Coppice Halifax (Milieu) and this will be the only chance to get hold of this release. The first 10 copies sold will come with a special hard copy edition of "The Silica Sleep Coils" free.

I've updated the main site and you can hear clips from all 13 tracks and buy the album from there also.

Two full tracks from the release will be available to stream at myspace shortly.

More info and a full track list is at the link below. Hope you enjoy the release if you decide to grab it. Thanks a lot, Paul. :turned:

Dissolvedamberrooms

Hi Ivo. Well, the link to buy it is in the first post and in my sig so you can get it there if you like. LP=long play. It's a 13 track release on Cd-R, gotten good feedback on the packaging so far. Thanks, Paul.

Edit- P.s- thanks a lot for grabbing one, much appreciated. Pre-orders are already on there way so you should get it shortly. : )

Hi Ivo. Well, the link to buy it is in the first post and in my sig so you can get it there if you like. LP=long play. It's a 13 track release on Cd-R. Thanks, Paul.

i've ordered the cdr, but to split hairs an LP is either 10 or 12-inch diameter record, that plays at 33.3 rpm

Yeah fair enough, I guess I've always just used the term EP or LP for releases no matter if it's vinyl or not. Duly noted. I'll say CD in the future. : )

p.s. i'm not trying to be an asshole, was just hoping for some vinyl

No it's cool! I didn't get that impression. I'd love it on vinyl too lol. Maybe one day when the funds permit it. : )

Atop, cheers mate and thanks to all of you that have bought this. : ) Every order so far has now been posted, and the run of editions featuring "The silica sleep coils" free have now sold out. I had a fun time when my stapler broke, forcing me to hand weave the staples into every booklet with a home made needle punch. Punctured fingers and blood for the love of music. :sorcerer: "Macrocyclic blues" is still available to buy, help a boy out to buy some plasters.

Thanks man, your a star. : ) Will be with you very shortly. What is with the Glasgow posties just now? Half of them are going to jail for tampering and recently most of them can't even be arsed using our letterbox anymore. Rain and mail don't mix.

Archived