IGNORED

freescha - freeschaland [2xcd]

Guest Grim on Mbient

I read several opinions about it and it makes me very curious! Still waiting for my copy to arrive...

Mine arrived, with the "Christmas Lights" CD. Packaging is a big hit here at the homestead.

Also received a couple of Brian Grainger CD's :)

Going to be a good friday!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest umop_apisdn

man, i was hoping this would be here when i came home this weekend, lil bit sad it wasnt.

but yea, hopefully i can fit all my audio stuff in my truck when i set back out for my lil place in the woods at the end of the weekend.

i miss internets.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest umop_apisdn

dude, yea i pre-ordered....and a loooooong time ago too. i pre-ordered and also purchased KFTF vinyl at the same time. KFTF came, but freeschaland never did. im a lil bit disappointed here. sucks i dont have internet to get it settled most of the time. guess i gotta email darla. but im very disappointed that now i am extremely unlikely to get the exclusive, which was one of the main reasons i pre-ordered.

double :(

anyone know if they pre-ordered after 9/3/07 and made it in time to get the bonus?

so this is totally unrelated, but anyway, it seems somehow appropriate to mention this in a freescha thread;

i just bought signaldrift's 'blue' cdr (something like 50 copies in existence, i've never seen it anywhere, and the tracks are apparently unreleased) for $11 on ebay, wtf

• 7 years later...

im a little confused about this release, i recently purchased it and noticed that the last track in disc two is called "inseminoid" but discogs labels it as untitled, so is my computer crazy or?

Archived