IGNORED

becoming massive

Guest Pennywise

Guest Pennywise

You know how richard used to say that he did'nt want to be huge and avoided entering the mainstream as much as possible. Do you think that he could actually make it big in the pop culture if he tried? do you reckon that it would be remarkabley easy for him to regularly get in the top part of the charts, (considering kanye west is no.1 at the moment with stronger, a daft punk sample with shit beats and rap). Another question... would it be a good thing if electronic music was more popular?

Guest Caustic

I certainly wouldn't want electronic music being popular.

I'm glad that most electronic music fans are constricted to this board.

Guest Pennywise
why not, whats your main reason and don't joke caustic, I KNOW YOU!

BECAUSE IT'S OURS GODDAMNIT. OURS!

:getlost:

I certainly wouldn't want electronic music being popular.

I'm glad that most electronic music fans are constricted to this board.

richy could outshine timbaland if he so chose too.

easily

Guest Caustic

:getlost:

You know I'm right.

Guest AOOproductions

I feel the same way. When I listen to electronic music it's very personal because I know very few listen to it and most that do, I can talk to!!!!(WATMM). But about Rich's success, his style got different sounding. people who like Windowlicker and Come to daddy wouldn't have necessarily like Drukqs, they were much too different. Plus he would have had to make more videos and more singles, which means he probably would have had to thought of a different way of advertising himself without putting his face on people. Because I can bet Cunningham(who he would had obviously had to keep making vids with!) wouldn't had want to do it the same way, 3 times. So a lot relies on Cunningham and how he would have taken RDJs image as well. But the beats he could create would definitely go head to head with any Rap producer, if had wanted to go that way.

Guest mrcopyandpaste
This thread is tossed.

like my ass salad?

<3

normal people don't deserve richard or electronic music or any of this shit, kanye west at number one is why. agrees with caustic.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived