IGNORED

audio realism drum machine

mosca

cool, they have a 303 simulator as well. And a semi modular. But I do have a machinedrum. From which I can create some pretty cool drum sounds. But I have been looking into a drum vst. I will have to try the demo.

707's are thin as fuck

the 606 is lush with the right eq/overdrive it has the classic "DWOOB" punch to it, the hats are absolutly lush as is the snare

when i have lots of money im going to buy a 2nd 606 with indi-outs for total controll of the sounndzz

i didnt like this at all.. drumazon is the best 909 vsti out there.. the 606 on this sounded terrible, all the kicks sounded really flat unless you boost them with a eq, there needed to be an attack button or somthing just too push it over the edge a bit.. its either really cut off or really bassy.

the only thing i liked was the filter thing. but i felt it got a bit tiresome after a few minutes. also the 16/32 bars being reversed 32 bottom 16 top was really off putting as well. also where were the mute buttons apart from clicking the indi outs?

i wouldnt say its absolutly terrible... but there are better vsti drum machines out there, but if your not lazy it's easy to get these sounds using normal synethsis and a standard DAW sampler..

Guest Adjective

i don't think i've ever heard a track and said "man, that 909 sounds authentic as fuck!"

it's usually more "oh, a 909 sound"

i do like these sorts of emulations though, a cool reference to play with

thing is though a 909 can really get the party started.

people would say "oh, it's that lame audiorealism emulation again" and then walk away

i wasnt alking about the AR drums

oh sorry

707's are thin as fuck

the 606 is lush with the right eq/overdrive it has the classic "DWOOB" punch to it, the hats are absolutly lush as is the snare

when i have lots of money im going to buy a 2nd 606 with indi-outs for total controll of the sounndzz

Yeah whatever you use most of the time sounds nice as fuck in terms of hi-hats especially. If I ever had enough money to get a 303 I'd have to do that style of drums as well, it's a great combination

Archived