IGNORED

Aphex at the Warehouse Project

Guest roygbiv

yeah definitely, should be fucking wicked, i expect he'll be playing an mix of his own stuff with a load of old school hardcore and acid, some Rephlex stuff maybe.

the venue is 3,000? i'm not too sure, check the site, it's really surreal though from what i've seen of the pictures

Can't wait!

A meet up is a good plan, would be cool to see some faces since I know I'm definately attending this. Don't suppose anyone knows how easy it will be to smoke weed outside/wherever? Our plan was to get completely monged for this but the smoking ban makes it harder

just go for a brief wander outside, be sure to watch out for security though, they took my joint off me at Autechre last year :(

there will probably be a smoking area, so you could try your luck there. wouldn't take the risk inside though.

you could eat your weed?

just go for a brief wander outside, be sure to watch out for security though, they took my joint off me at Autechre last year :(

there will probably be a smoking area, so you could try your luck there. wouldn't take the risk inside though.

you could eat your weed?

Fair play that they didnt kick you out because of it though, thats my ultimate paranoid fear (And I usually hate being stoned in public too). Will just have to make sure I'm blind before I come into the venue

Archived