IGNORED

slow music

beneboi

ha... the bass startled me when it started... i wasn't expecting it.

slow music is a great description.

i like the way this song builds... in fact, i REALLY like it...

i think the drums come in a bit too fast... right at first, i don't get them, its too much of a switch for my little head to get around right away... but as they go on, it works...

nice one...

Fucking amazing, I love the atmosphere that is built. I picture some urban decay at night, maybe some zombies sneaking up on me. Who knows but I fucking love it. Bass is brooding, like all the different sounds that feel like they are all around me (headphones).

Nice droney pads/choir, age of empires? ;)

Drums move it along, say maybe put some filter on them but who knows. Like how it gets louder and quiet at times as well. Really love this man, more.

I love the deep dark dubby athmosphere in the beginning of the track - but what's up with those marching drums? I don't know if I like them or not, but I would have used some heavy reggae drums instead. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind remixing this track :)

Is it possible that you could send me all the tracks for this tune, because I would love to work on it and see what I can make of it?

Archived