IGNORED

The Flickering Light - electronica/ambient

Guest Ewigland

Guest Ewigland

The Flickering Light. New CD released, with song titles in swedish, but anway, hope you'll like it.

www.myspace.com/theflickeringlightmusic - Listen

www.soundclick.com/theflickeringlight - Download

CD name: Slocknar röd ("Goes out red", directly translated)

Tracklist:

01. Vaknar saka ("Waking up slowly")

02. Snöravinen (Difficult to translate, "snö" means "snow", and "ravin" is the same as the english word "ravine")

03. Varm termometer ("Warm thermometer")

04. Öppen slätt (Difficult to translate, "Open plains", something like that)

05. Stjärnorna som reser med solen ("The stars who travel with the sun")

All comments are welcome. :)

hint: put http:// before your http://links , they'll be clickable. especially if you're not known to the board, people won't give a shit.

hint: review a few tracks by other people and expect them to review your stuff.

that said, welcome to the board, if you're not here for spamming purposes.

Guest Ewigland
hint: put http:// before your http://links , they'll be clickable. especially if you're not known to the board, people won't give a shit.

hint: review a few tracks by other people and expect them to review your stuff.

that said, welcome to the board, if you're not here for spamming purposes.

Ok, you're right. Can't find the edit button, though, how do you edit posts?

No, I'm not here for spamming. I read this forum a lot, although i solemly post anything. :)

Nice, I really like "Vaknar Saka" and Oppen Slatt - especially Oppen Slatt. It has that nice, warm, and fuzzy athmosphere that I really like. The only thing it needs is a lonely cello playing some beautiful tones. I actually tried adding some strings, but I didn't really finish it since it turned out I was too lazy to find the right tones as I didn't have any samples that would fit your track, hehe.

Guest Ewigland
Nice, I really like "Vaknar Saka" and Oppen Slatt - especially Oppen Slatt. It has that nice, warm, and fuzzy athmosphere that I really like. The only thing it needs is a lonely cello playing some beautiful tones. I actually tried adding some strings, but I didn't really finish it since it turned out I was too lazy to find the right tones as I didn't have any samples that would fit your track, hehe.

Thank you. :flower:

You're very welcome to publish your edits, whether they are finished or not. I am actually planning on doing some acoustic electronica myself in the near future, although I'd need a better microphone to start with..

I guess that you do produce music yourself? Do you have any homepage or something? It would be nice to hear something. :happy:

Cheers.

Thank you. :flower:

You're very welcome to publish your edits, whether they are finished or not. I am actually planning on doing some acoustic electronica myself in the near future, although I'd need a better microphone to start with..

I guess that you do produce music yourself? Do you have any homepage or something? It would be nice to hear something. :happy:

Cheers.

Clicky clicky on my signature

Archived