IGNORED

Milieu - Live At Lab30, 2007-10-26

Mellow U

For anyone who's interested, I thought I'd post some videos Yimino recorded of my liveset in Germany a week or so ago.

:beer:

"Slowfade High Five" and "Alice Flagg"

"Plume Train"

Nice going! How was the audience? I've learned that you can give it your best, but if the crowd is dead then you simply can't do anything about it. I dig the visuals as well - I guess they're midi triggered, right?

Plume Train is really nice. Love the mix of glitch'n'clicks and the ambient-like break.

Thanks mang!

The crowd were constantly going in and out of the club, as there were 2 other buildings connected full of art installations. For the most part the folks that hung around for my set really were into it...funny to see Germans bobbing heads and tossing fists in the air!

As for the visuals, I'd assume it's MIDI stuff going on. There was a guy in charge of all that before I arrived, so it could've been p0rn on behind me and I wouldn't have noticed!

if augsburg would not be at the other end of germany... i'd also hung my bobby head and fisted around meanwhile :-D

haha! well awesome!

i was also a bit sad that Augsburg was far away from other cool German places, like Berlin, which i wanted to visit very badly!

maybe next time, right?

Archived