Guest ComputerControlled

Guest ComputerControlled

SEQUENCE FOURTH BIRTHDAY

16th February 2008

9.00pm till 5.00am

£15 ADVANCE TICKETS

ROOM ONE: -

Clark - LIVE (Warp Records)

Robert Hood presents The Grey Area (Hoodmusic, Music Man / M Plant)

Surgeon (Counterbalance, Dynamic Tension, Downwards)

Rob Hall (Skam, Gescom)

ROOM TWO: -

Matthew Dear presents Audion - LIVE (Spectral Sound)

Redshape - LIVE (Delsin, Music Man)

Andy Stott - LIVE (Modern Love)

Daz Quayle (SCSI-AV)

Residents: -

Computer Controlled, Mark Turner & P45

BOTH ROOMS POWERED BY FUNKTION ONE!

The fourth birthday sees Sequence pay it's first 2008 visit of three in 2008 to the old Paradise Factory venue, spreading it's wings over two floors with one of the biggest club lineups of electronic music Manchester has ever seen. Room One will play host to a live set from Warp hotshot Chris Clark, showcasing the devastating 4/4 bleep techno from his highly anticipated Throttle Clark release along with Dj sets from two of the biggest techno legends in the world - Surgeon and Robert Hood - who will be flying over from Detroit for a UK exclusive that weekend. Room Two keeps up the pressure with a huge headlining live set by Spectral mainman Matthew Dear in his Audion guise along with the Manchester debut of the mysterious Redshape and a live show from Modern Love's jewel in the crown, Andy Stott. Support on the night come from SCSI-AV mainman Daz Quayle and Gescom collaborator Rob Hall along with residents, Computer Controlled and P45.

The Club (aka The Old Paradise Factory), 112 - 116 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 7EN

Advance tickets available from 05th January 2008 from Eastern Bloc & Piccadilly Records

Also available from Ticketline: BUY TICKETS HERE / 0871 424 4444

Join our mailing list: HERE

Join our Facebook Group HERE for information on upcoming lineups, discounts, special offers etc.

For more information go to: www.computercontrolled.co.uk

Sequence MySpace: www.myspace.com/computercontrolledmcr

Contact us: computercontrolled@btinternet.com

Infoline: 0787 9843224

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blutac

Wow some of those lineups are amazing. Real shame to see it's busy on the 29th Feb so no Autechre... where else could they play?

superclub in manchester!!! whooooop

Guest blutac
ae is at the music box dude...

don't really see how that will work too well, only been once but it seemed pretty small and the sound wasn't great...

I reckon it'll work fine at the music box, I don't think I've ever noticed problems with the sound there. The smallness should make it better, snares there last year (year before maybe) was wicked.

Looking forward to the Sequence birthday...just need to get my tickets sorted

Guest burnibus

I second that the music box is a wicked dingy venue. Seen some ace artists there and locved it everty time, lots of techno (rob hood funnily enough, slam also snares and chevron) music box when full is ace.

Guest burnibus
boo my thread got hi-jacked... :pinch:

(only joking btw).

hehe, we all love ya really. Rob hoods grey area Sh1t is ace im well well well excited about this still and its growing every day

Guest blutac
watmm meet up?

Im always a little hesitant about meeting people from forums, mostly because I don't want any of my friends knowing about watmm ever. Met Ian C, idiron and a few others at nights and glade and stuff and everyone seems quite well adjusted though... Was looking out for stripey at aphex, but no sign although it would have been a miracle to stop lil you in that mess!

Really looking forward to this night

Guest burnibus

Stipey will be well easy to spot this time she is bringing and army so probably the one in fatigues playing fanfares and firing rifles.

Guest ComputerControlled

should be a nice little afterparty running from 4am till 9am. courtesy of our friends over at alien radio.

just sorting out all the details now!

:beer:

I reckon that lineup might have been the best Id seen for one night last year, and its only february! Any clues on whos gonna be playing the second and third nights. Why not have a 4th and 5th!?

Guest ComputerControlled
I reckon that lineup might have been the best Id seen for one night last year, and its only february! Any clues on whos gonna be playing the second and third nights. Why not have a 4th and 5th!?

it's a secret... he he :rolleyes:

wait till you see who we've got lined up for the 3rd one in may. it's a much bigger lineup than the february date...

Archived