IGNORED

[Manc] SEQUENCE FOURTH BIRTHDAY: 16/2

Guest ComputerControlled

I reckon that lineup might have been the best Id seen for one night last year, and its only february! Any clues on whos gonna be playing the second and third nights. Why not have a 4th and 5th!?

it's a secret... he he :rolleyes:

wait till you see who we've got lined up for the 3rd one in may. it's a much bigger lineup than the february date...

thats cruel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ComputerControlled

he he, i am cruel.. :angry:

i'll tell you soon... but for now i can't.

just keep the date free!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ComputerControlled

our good friends over at alien radio will be hosting the afterparty for this... it's gonna run from 4am till 9am, and is at the ruby lounge (about a 5 min walk from the venue).

i'll post more details up when i have them...

Was in paradise factory for a cheapo student night and the bass in the top room sounded really really quiet. Hopefully either temporary blip or just didn't want to freak out people who hadn't heard dubsttep before. Loved the way the floor bounces on the top floor :)

Good night actually as student nights go, half decent music and double and mixer for £1.50!

Guest ComputerControlled
Was in paradise factory for a cheapo student night and the bass in the top room sounded really really quiet. Hopefully either temporary blip or just didn't want to freak out people who hadn't heard dubsttep before. Loved the way the floor bounces on the top floor :)

Good night actually as student nights go, half decent music and double and mixer for £1.50!

they keeping the levels down as it's just opened... keeps the heat off them a bit, a lot of people will have their eye on it.

it's got a funktion one upstairs - it's gonna be let loose on some of the bigger nights there...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ComputerControlled

yo. just a reminder for those of you who are planning on coming but haven't got tickets yet to make sure you get them in soon. there are only 100 or so left on ticketline and we expect them to sell out by this friday. eastern bloc and piccadilly records still have a few left too but again don't sleep on it for too long as they have been flying out this week.

for anyone interested, here's the link again: http://www.ticketline.co.uk/a-z.php?genre=&id=6673643

for those of you who want to chance it on the night there will be 200 on the door (each event at the venue has an allocation kept back) but make sure you get there early to get one... doors are at 9pm.

i still have a few to sell personally, get in touch with me for more information

here's the set times: -

room one

9.00pm - 11.00pm: computer controlled

11.00pm - 12.00pm: rob hall

12.00am - 02.00am: surgeon

02.00am - 03.00am: clark - live

03.00am - 05.00am: robert hood

room two

9.00pm - 10.30pm: p45

10.30pm - 12.00am: mark turner

12.00am - 01.00am: andy stott - live

01.00am - 02.00am: redshape - live

02.00am - 04.00am: audion

04.00am - 05.00am: daz quayle

hope some of you can make it... should be a mint night!

Guest burnibus
£15 is a bit silly really.

hahaha really? ive been to some terrible nights in nottingham that cost that much or more, at least you get quality music and excellent soundsystems at sequins.

Guest ComputerControlled
Can't believe this hasn't sold out, madness...

we're not far off on tickets... less than 100 left.

but then there's the door too.............

funktion one sound system....oh yeah, that amazing one they had at glade '07

apologies for the sarcasm. have fun on your night of coffeetronica

Sounded alright to me, seeing as it was restricted n all.

Surgeon ftw

Guest ComputerControlled

:kiss:

coffeetronica... lol.

Guest burnibus

eeeh varient you a card int ya? hehe.

Guest ComputerControlled

competition???!! dude.. you havin a laugh? :laughing:

only joking varient - hope your night goes well.

rustie is wicked!

many thanks to the two Steve's for putting on an amazing night, Surgeon and Clarke were absolutely shit hot. When's the next Computer Controlled night? I'm sure i'll see a few of you lot for Autechre in two weeks anyhoo.

Also it was nice meeting Stripeyhat and Grizz (though not at the same time). Awesome venue and awesome people, who's coming to the Planet Mu night on the 7th?

Once again, Manchester fucking owns!

Also it was nice meeting Stripeyhat and Grizz (though not at the same time).

Good to meet you too mate :) Next one is in March - did you not get a flyer at the end? I might go to the Planet Mu night but I'm not sure as it's the week before Bloc...will no doubt see you on the 29th though.

It was indeed a wicked night, although I seemed to spend a lot of it wandering between the rooms in case I was missing something :laughing: Afterparty was good fun too. Top stuff all round!

Archived